Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

"Bite Me" deserved to be a big hit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That album was a return to form for her

Should have been bigger

Wait this is cute katie2

Honestly should have been the direction she went after TBDT

This album is so good high key every track could have been a smash hit

Yes! The whole album is sooo good. Avalanche is a career highlight jonny5

She released it during Christmas freeze which was so dumb so it bomb but it is a great song.

That whole album is a masterpiece. It has everything I ever wished from her.

Oh I was hooked when this dropped. She fumbled making LIWYHM the 2nd single though

It is for me! Her lead singles are always released on special occasions for some reason (the universe knows I adore her). And this one was released when I got my degree (graduated from university) and of course I wore my favorite leather jacket to celebrate lmao

I'll say that this song is amazing, it reminds me of Taking Back Sunday, a lot of the rest of the album reminds me of Green Day and a poppier version of Distillers. But I don't think it was her best; the intense vocal saturation & chipmunk voice was too much, the lyrics were infantile for the most part… Cannonball, Avalanche & Break Of A Heartache were the singles we deserved, instead of those awful duets.

rogue2

Edited by Egon Schiele

100% they also choose to release it on a Wednesday follow up by Friday Taylor Swift Red TV album release rip

Also they did not not send the song to Pop radio only alternative, if LIWYHM & I'm a Mess did really decent at Pop radio Bite Me could had donde better.

But this is what happens when you are at a basically Indie / irrelevant label deadbanana2

Anyway… Bite Me won't be forgotten, It will be the only song from the album that I assume Avril will keep perfoming all over years

listening to avril songs i don't know is always a pleasant discovery

Such a good song katie2, deserved much better

At least it was a hit in my last.fm charts.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

i can't stand it doc

the way she just yells the chorus right at the beginning irritates me every time

🔊 HEY YOU!!!!! 🥴🥴🥴

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.