Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Albums with no skips?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Eternal Sunshine, almost if it wasn't for Blade of Grass Mayhem and Bad by Michael Jackson.

The Fame Monster

Lady_Gaga_-_The_Fame_Monster_%28alternat

Edited by TedLasso

lately i've been feeling this way with Cinderella's Eyes
but other than that: Emotion, Diamonds & Dancefloors, brat, The Fame Monster, Starfucker

Edited by Alfred Bulgakov

Cyndi Lauper's debut album "She's So Unusual" is not often in the conversation, but I think it was a solid album. This should have been a single. The album is currently archived in the US National Recording Registry/Library of Congress for being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant."

13 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

I'll start:

rogue2

I skipped the whole album, nothing interesting, but I do like Lover

I feel like this is one of the most underrated albums from a huge mainstream artist, the reason being that mixtapes before that are so iconic and then he blew up with Beauty Behind the Madness so Kiss Land just remains forgotten, but I genuinely believe this album remains some of his best work, it's cohesive and cinematic. Every song is so good. Love In The Sky is maybe his best non single ever.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.