Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Shallow" surpasses 3 billion streams on Spotify

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Extremely impressive feat for a female artist that debuted in the digital era. Congrats Gaga on your streaming smashes! clap3

Edited by Infernal Paradise

  • Replies 29
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Infernal Paradise
    Infernal Paradise

    The downvotes dayum the nursing home is PISSED

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    Extremely impressive feat for a female artist who's supposed to be a fad since 2013. ATRL continues to be wrong.

  • I will NEVER understand why she didnt make ARUTW an official single after Shallow...like yes Shallow's single run was kinda a insane up and down with it peaking VERY late and stuff but I remember ARUT

Extremely impressive feat for a female artist who's supposed to be a fad since 2013. ATRL continues to be wrong. clap3

Deserves. Such a beautiful song.

ARUTW deserved its success though it's doing excellent with 1.8B without being official single worldwide. Would have crossed shallow.

Edited by Gagaast

A classic!

now I want her to release that polished version that was in the trailers jonny3 do yall remember how the base had meltdowns that they made the organic live vocal version the official single version and everyone wanted the trailer polished version instead? lmao I remember ppl saying "this cant be a hit because of the audience sounds in the song" and now look at it lmao

tbh I might have been one of the ppl saying that and having a meltdown toofunny3

Just now, Gagaast said:

Isn't Taylor the first artist from 2000s to reach 3B with Cruel summer?

Deserves. Such a beautiful song. ARUTW too deserved its success though it's doing excellent with 1.8B without being official single worldwide.

I will NEVER understand why she didnt make ARUTW an official single after Shallow...like yes Shallow's single run was kinda a insane up and down with it peaking VERY late and stuff but I remember ARUTW still having LOTS of juice left in it even when Shallow finally started to slow down. Such a missed opportunity to have another top 10 tbh. Glad it still became a hit in its own right.

Gaga penning her own My Heart Will Go On/I Will Always Love You.. This woman's talent amazes me

Being a Shallowinator from day 1 this feels even more impressive heart ARUTW deserved better too

28 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Gaga penning her own My Heart Will Go On/I Will Always Love You.. This woman's talent amazes me

I love hit ballads linked to a hit movie. It makes the whole thing feel so timeless tbh. Like whenever ppl hear the song they think of the movie and when they watch the movie they think of the song. A perfect situation smitten I wish she has another soundtrack smash in the future some day

I see that user is on a downvoting spree… again…

Anyways… congrats to Gaga, it's an amazing song is right up there with all her all-time classics.

Reminder that she has 50% publishing rights for this song since that's what you guys care about heart

Why does GaGa allow her songs not to be certified for years?

It was certified 4xP on March 27, 2020. Almost 6 years ago...

Such an iconic juggernaut of a song by lead writer, lead producer and lead singer Gaga. clap3

Literally an iconic song still get chills when I hear it. The crowd audiences are perfection.

2018 was an odd time for me and had a weird relationship during this time. He really loved ASIB and this song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.