Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Loreen - "Feels Like Heaven"

Featured Replies

The reactions rip

I think it's great! The intro and production is SO LOREEN. It's straight from her tour. Yes the lyrics and vocal melody are very Sia but that's the case with any Sia song.

I love it and think it's a great song to get the album going. The lyrics are very deep.

Edited by nathanspears

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

bop

the single cover just being the album cover with the title taken off is sending me though rip why even bother

nope. That's not it. It screams Sia reject.

The first 25 seconds are terrible. The production is okay, hope there are better songs on the album.

It's the kind of bombastic pop no one ever does anymore, and I love it. You just hate it because of Sia.

I was expecting the worst after reading the comments.

It's not my cup of tea but it's far from being what some of you are trying to make it seem deadbanana

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

It's the kind of bombastic pop no one ever does anymore, and I love it. You just hate it because of Sia.

So true! I did not feel the snippet much, but the production??? THE DRAMA in this song? Love it! Love how heavy this sounds and the beat is so dirty 😍!

Also, I thought most people do not like Sia because of her recent outputs, but this is like from 2012???? Didn't you love her music back then?

Another thing, most of the people BEGGED for this sound from Loreen :D

wait, her voice actually fits so good to Sia songs eek I wish they wrote songs together more (I doubt they even met this time)

the second part of the chorus is my favorite, such a Sia thing

Oh, the song is beautiful. And it doesn't sound like what I thought at first (I thought it was too EDM/DJ-esque) but not at all.

It's like a mix of current Loreen with Heal Loreen smitten (and Sia at moments)

Well I think this is very great, it's very much her sound

Her best song since Is It Love and the bar was high jonny im hyped again

it's very Sia but very Loreen at the same time. this song suits both of them perfectly

i'm glad the album is not just edm rejects, this feels like an update to her 2012 sound and I'm so here for it

Can't understand a thing she's singing toofunny2. The track definitely gives League of Legends soundtrack.

Yeah this is bad. She's lost it for me. I'll be streaming Love Me America on repeat though

Hmm... i have to ECHO some of the sentiment here which is also just an overall criticism of Sia - she is on the record admitting that she makes artists sing the song exactly like her, so if you have noticed all Sia-written songs sound like she's singing them b/c the singer takes over her vocalizations - and I fear that is the case here. It's so hard to actually enjoy the song b/c it really just screams Sia reject

the first listen was overwhelming, but I love everything about this song. The sound, the vocal delivery, the drama !! I didn't expect something so huge. And love the fact that she includes Coming Close in the album. Can't wait

On the one hand I love how loud and big this is, but on the other hand I hate how muddled her voice is mixed in and how noisy it all sounds. Let's see if this grows on me

tHIS MEGA CHOP omg skull

let me cleanse my ears with My Heart Is Refusing Me (music video version)

Not the best first day numbers but it's still early and she has a few promo spots coming

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.