Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Loreen - "Feels Like Heaven"

Featured Replies

The music video is cool! I wish it had a stronger narrative but her music videos are always very floaty and subjective

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The MV is lovely and very interesting for her MV standards heart

I had higher expectations for MV from the teaser. The song is so energetic and explosive, but the editing is so slow. I really wanted to feel songs intensity visually as well. This felt more like a vizualizer to me.

Visuals are stunning, but given the footage I would edit it so differently.

I love the music video! The song feels like classic Loreen too

the video feels like it belongs to a visual album, it's kinda setting up the tone for a water-themed video next

The music video streams are doing well and is relatively stable, I just wish it helped the Spotify numbers chick3

Edited by nathanspears

I hope she has a few performances planned in Sweden, at least for the album promo. She should promote more in Sweden.

1 minute ago, Anthinos said:

I hope she has a few performances planned in Sweden, at least for the album promo. She should promote more in Sweden.

If she doesn't do Melfest they're crazy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.