Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Loreen - "Feels Like Heaven"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

tHIS MEGA CHOP omg skull

let me cleanse my ears with My Heart Is Refusing Me (music video version)

biblio The way they (kinda) ruined the impeccable song with that remix.

I still remember hearing the snippet of the OG in 2011. smitten I knew then and there she'd go on to do great things.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

biblio The way they (kinda) ruined the impeccable song with that remix.

I still remember hearing the snippet of the OG in 2011. smitten I knew then and there she'd go on to do great things.

Wow wait a sec... album version >>>>>>>>>>

This is trash. We've been waiting YEARS just for her to release this.

Generic, noisy and dated. And what's up with the intro being copied from Tattoo. This Sia reject/outtake should stay in 2014 where it belongs.

This won't do anything in terms of commercial success/streaming or for her career.

Edited by Galantis
.

Can't believe this is the same woman who recorded Ride (one of the best albums this century).

I pre ordered the vinyl just for the support since we'll never have Ride on vinyl, but i'm somehow sure i'm not gonna love the album.

First promo performance on Star Academy tonight, I'm speechless. I have the same chills as when I first saw the Tattoo performance. Hoping we get a better quality recording soon


https://www.instagram.com/p/DT6ZZ9RCPi9/

14 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

First promo performance on Star Academy tonight, I'm speechless. I have the same chills as when I first saw the Tattoo performance. Hoping we get a better quality recording soon


https://www.instagram.com/p/DT6ZZ9RCPi9/

Looks and sounds (as per usual) great. The whole armour thing is brilliant!

53 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

First promo performance on Star Academy tonight, I'm speechless. I have the same chills as when I first saw the Tattoo performance. Hoping we get a better quality recording soon


https://www.instagram.com/p/DT6ZZ9RCPi9/

holy **** this looks INCREDIBLE. she's truly something else on stage

Just now, Nico75 said:

I'm sorry, but this a banger

This performance clap3

I'm so glad they finally uploaded it

as soon as i heard it i knew Sia was involved in this. i dont like it tho

The performance is so effective, but Loreen, please, we need clear LIVE vocals eli

14 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

The performance is so effective, but Loreen, please, we need clear LIVE vocals eli

I really do think she's live, just with a lot of vocal affects which is her style and some backing vocals. It's not the same vocals as the studio version, there are differences so unless she pre-recorded them... which I doubt ducky

I already loved it but it's growing on me more and more, the BASS in the chorus in the car had been shook. It reminded me of Paper Light Revisited. The streams kind of flopped but have started to rise again and she's starting some more promo hippo

Edited by nathanspears

The song is so good and her live performance at Star Academy was amazing. jonny5

Edited by Onyxmage

I wonder if they took out some of the AI elements from the video which seemed to really upset people

it's not too late to make a Tattoo mv and call it 'a triology' !! clownny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.