Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dark Horse vs 7 rings

Dark Horse vs 7 rings 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the BIGGER song?

    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
      62%
    • 7 rings - Ariana Grande
      37%
  2. 2. Which is the BETTER song?

    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
      45%
    • 7 rings - Ariana Grande
      54%
  3. 3. Which song has the better music video?

    • Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
      41%
    • 7 rings - Ariana Grande
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

250px-DarkHorseCover.pngGraffiti on a pink wall, placed on the center of a dark pink door jamb, reading "7 RiNGS" with a dot over the letter I stylized as a ring. On the left side, there is a black lamp fixture and a pink chair with a bottle.

Both songs are each the most streamed song by both artists. Both were also big #1 hit singles. Both are trap-pop, hip-hop influenced songs.

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

7 rings for all, dark horse looks and sounds cheap and corny

And blackiana doesn't sound corny? oh

Dark Horse is objectively bigger statistically

Subjectively, it's the better song too. 7 rings is boring, monotonous, and feels like it goes on for 10 minutes

7 rings has a better video, Dark Horse's is too cartoonish and doesn't match the song's vibe

Dark Horse is definitely much bigger. It's eligible for something like 23X platinum in the US alone.

7 Rings is better.

The Dark Horse video is a cartoonish green screen mess but kinda iconic. That Bart baker parody or whatever his name was back in the day rip

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

I'm an arianator, but you have to give Katy ha coins when she deserves it jonny2

42 minutes ago, fever2288 said:

Dark Horse for everything. And it's not even close

you dont even need to like DH but its objectively a bigger song

Dark Horse for everything, that song is still on the radio all the time. A true global smash, it'll pass 2B this year. jonny6

Dark Horse was bigger, but I find 7 Rings to be better. I don't recall the 7 Rings MC too much though, but I do remember the ugly corny Dark Horse video.

"Dark Horse" is definitely bigger but it used to play at my old job 24/7 and it's one of the most headache inducing songs I've ever heard. So I voted for Ariana out of pure pettiness and I'd do it again. ryan3

Edited by Midnight Sun

I voted "Dark Horse" for everything but the music video.

I wish she didn't abandon the spooky aesthetic for the song that she used in the Grammys. chick3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.