Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait if Cardi had any pull outside the US and did some dates + did a second leg in the US she could give Nicki run for her money (or lack thereof)

2 hours ago, Album Leak said:

HET4BSKa0AAVHl2?format=jpg&name=large

why is jhope here twice rip

31 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Robyn is actually so wack

i love robyn and think shes really talented. a legend really

but her last good album was body talk

keri-hilson.gif

Kanye West fans are so fkng dumb. Imagine spending money on an AI album, then getting hyped when he says No AI for digital. I'd be mad AF searching for grounds to sue.

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

i love robyn and think shes really talented. a legend really

but her last good album was body talk

keri-hilson.gif

The first 4 track run of Honey SUCKS so bad. Send To Robin Immediately to Ever Again saves it. Human Being gives me existential dread.

Wait Baby Forgive Me is a vibe I like that one.

Edited by slowednreverb

why cant wolf alice and florence have paramores commercial success '(

58 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

The first 4 track run of Honey SUCKS so bad. Send To Robin Immediately to Ever Again saves it. Human Being gives me existential dread.

Wait Baby Forgive Me is a vibe I like that one.

Not when Human Being is Top 3 on Honey

The only chop is Because It's In The Music

55 minutes ago, Katamari said:

why cant wolf alice and florence have paramores commercial success '(

I mean, Dog Days Are Over is bigger than every Paramore song tbh, I think Flatulence has had quite her big success(es) nnn

But yes, Wolf Alice deserves to become huge, Blue Weekend is easily top 3 in the best 2020s albums

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I mean, Dog Days Are Over is bigger than every Paramore song tbh, I think Flatulence has had quite her big success(es) nnn

But yes, Wolf Alice deserves to become huge, Blue Weekend is easily top 3 in the best 2020s albums

rogue2

I feel like you are lying but I don't have the stats to back it up so I'm letting this one slide.

IMG_1800.gif

The year is 2070. Beyonce is 93.

 

She walks to her bedroom window, cane in hand, and looks out onto the waves of the Pacific ocean crashing over again and again in the hot California sun. She takes a breath and sits down on her jewel encrusted king size bed.

 

"I think it's time I join you my love.." Old Beyonce says as she clutches a portrait of her husband.

 

You may think she is sad, but she isn't. She lived a long life. a life of purpose.

 

She walks to her bedside table and fumbles with the drawer. "darn thing.." she mumbles. she finally gets it open. Among the various items in there (perfume, pictures, lipstick) is a cassette tape with the initials (I.W.H) and signed 'love, Diane'. She puts the tape into her stereo.

 

"Kids!" She calls as best as she could. "I think it's time. Kids?"

 

In a flash, her children are by her side.

 

Blu is the first to speak up. "Are you sure?" Beyonce nods.

 

Beyonce lays on her bed; wearing the dress she wore for the Hold Up video. (it still fits her). "Play the tape, honey".

 

Blu complies and clicks play.

 

"I want to leave my footprints on the sands of time"

 

Beyonce looks at her childrens smiling faces as they hold her hand. Her grandkids come in as well and sit on the bed as well.

 

"Look Gramma, all of your grammies!" Shawn JR says.

 

"Know there was something that, something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget…

 

Beyonce smiles.

 

Rumi then shows her laminated articles. One of them says "ANOTHER SOLD OUT SHOW FOR BEYONCE".

 

"Look ma; all these sold out tours. From Africa to Stockholm. you did this."

 

I was here, I lived, I loved, I was here
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted

 

Sir then brings another news article. "Beyonce awarded Nobel Peace Prize"

 

And it was more than I thought it would be

 

Beyonce smiles again. "Beautiful memories.. beautiful. But where is... where is my most precious memory?" Blu takes out a special key from under her bra and goes to the closet. "It's here, ma."

 

Blu grabs the 'precious memory' and places it on Bey's chest.

 

It's a picture. "Beyonce finally wishes Gaga a happy birthday after 75 years of waiting."

 

Beyonce clutches the picture in her chest. A tear rolls down her eye.

 

I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here

 

And with that, Beyonce was gone.

 

But she was here.

 

She was here.

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

And with that, Beyonce was gone. 

But she was here.

She was here.

She was WHAT

liddos think this is gag of the century but in reality it's embarrassing asf that their fav asks these outrageous prices

the way her pen game is still unmatched. @GraceRandolph's superior fave

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

is this Taylor?

ezgif-com-resize-15.jpg

rip

It's Aurora thing

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.