Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Worst Girl feels a bit monotonous for me. Should've had a few cute features or something.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Slayyyter had some good singles and I like the Crystal Castles stuff but it sort of drags towards the end...

Sexistential (surprisingly) outsold.

ezgif-283472a8c7db67b3.thumb.gif.21d4b22

Just now, Eeveelution said:

Not too much... this smash paved the way for WGIA

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

just chop after chop apart from Miss Mad nonna and Out Of Time

HDexxPNXkAESHz5.jpg

The way Faddison and Shiiiter are literally the same person omg: they have one good song from otherwise completely mid albums overhyped by phags. jonny5

17 hours ago, Album Leak said:

I feel like you are lying but I don't have the stats to back it up so I'm letting this one slide.

IMG_1800.gif

Well, it's just the truth and not a shade towards miss Williams, a lie would be saying that Raye's new album is phenomenal

rogue2

These Raye songs are way too long and self-indulgent. The only thing missing were spoken interludes of her begging for Grammys

HDexxPNXkAESHz5.jpg

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Well, it's just the truth and not a shade towards miss Williams, a lie would be saying that Raye's new album is phenomenal

rogue2

Guess I'll have to take your word for it but honestly crushcrushcrush feels more culturally relevant than anything Floprence has done even during the height of her fame. But I also tuned out of mainstream pop culture, media and music in the late 2000s and early 2010s for quite a while so crushcrushcrush was literally one of the last hit songs that defined my understanding of hit music for quite some time. I wasn't there for Dog Days Are Over, evidently.

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Guess I'll have to take your word for it but honestly crushcrushcrush feels more culturally relevant than anything Floprence has done even during the height of her fame. But I also tuned out of mainstream pop culture, media and music in the late 2000s and early 2010s for quite a while so crushcrushcrush was literally one of the last hit songs that defined my understanding of hit music for quite some time. I wasn't there for Dog Days Are Over, evidently.

IMG_1800.gif

Flatulence scored a smash with DDAO tbh, but crushcrushcrush is such a great banger ugh, lemme stream both these classics

rogue2

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Flatulence scored a smash with DDAO tbh, but crushcrushcrush is such a great banger ugh, lemme stream both these classics

rogue2

DDAO being a smash genuinely surprised me because I thought Cosmic Love was the true breakout hit from the album, after all, it is the better song by a mile.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by Album Leak

Just now, Album Leak said:

DDAO being a smash genuinely surprised me because I thought Cosmic Love was the true breakout hit from the album.

IMG_1800.gif

Bleating Goat is her acclaimed evergreen, a song that anyone loves and will love for centuries to come, Florence was feeling her Beethoven fantasy with that hymn

rogue2

7 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I hate Felonie as much as the next sane person but I just saw that PopJustice doesn't even allow discussion about her? deadbananaWhat in the dictatorship ...

r/indieheads has a whole list of "problematic" artists banned from discussion because mods feel like it.

2 minutes ago, California said:

awful album

You're mad when HITS THE SPOT eats up Shiiiter and Faddison combined!

source.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.