Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

You Lose! is still easily my favourite song from them but I feel like Imaginal Disk achieves everything the debut does, while being more ambitious and unique.

What a discography though, even the mini mixes are a gag

xncn0sR.thumb.gif.8a2de6e1859129d1aae485

Edited by Eeveelution

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

You Lose! is still easily my favourite song from them but I feel like Imaginal Disk achieves everything the debut does, while being more ambitious and unique.

What a discography though, even the mini mixes are a gag

xncn0sR.thumb.gif.8a2de6e1859129d1aae485

When that random Redbone cover comes on though.

I just know vases were thrown and flying in all directions

zendaya

the way there was 50 threads trying to drag cardi's actually sold out arena tour coping with 'seat-fillers' meanwhile it's crickets for this

1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

I just know vases were thrown and flying in all directions

zendaya

Gaga only being present because with her debut album. Talk about a throwback act. At least Teenage dream was Katy's second and has an active, successful top 10 single in 2026 so technically it's current. Gaga fad of 2008 confirmed.

B+ rendition. Certainly her mid belts don't carry the weight Whitney had and she couldn't get down to the supported F3 at the end. Huh maybe Cynthia is a soprano after all eek

3 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

@2AM what were the highest notes i hit here. I know i slipped off key once or twice but tried to auto correct

https://voca.ro/1a2WRqaVtvMR

You didn't go past an E4/F4 here which is fine, you were in mainly modal(speaking tone). The soft flips to falsetto were about in that second bridge for most males E4/F4. You have stready tone though keep working on that and introduce some vibrato to free the resonators in your head. heart2

Edited by 2AM

Just came on shuffle and I forgot about it entirely. Holy **** she is something otherworldly truly

I LOVE Eternal Sunshine but I cant believe Petal will be really really lucky to sell half of it in the UK. Has Petal even passed 100k yet?

Eternal Sunshine - 407,279

13 minutes ago, 2AM said:

You didn't go past an E4/F4 here which is fine, you were in mainly modal(speaking tone). The soft flips to falsetto were about in that second bridge for most males E4/F4. You have stready tone though keep working on that and introduce some vibrato to free the resonators in your head. heart2

Thanks so much for the feedback.

Dollys version is iconic and she obviously wrote it but she a light high soprano voice.

I much prefer a meatier medium weight mezzo, this performance should be sent to space

Godga having 4 songs (same as Airiana) in global 200 despite not releasing a new album in more than 1 and a half year jonny5

Mariah is such a worthless fat whale that people only remember during xmas

5 minutes ago, Tate said:

Megan fox debuts new face

ATRLers hate it when I comment on the raw sexual chemistry her and MGK had.. Just a NASTY, passionate relationship where you can tell they are obsessed with each other. absolute GOALS with nothing pure or innocent to be found, phew clap

machine-gun-kelly-mgk.webp

While I am not bisexual, I would be in the room watching. I love them together and will always be cheering for their reunionclap

Edited by Reginald

3 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Gaga only being present because with her debut album. Talk about a throwback act. At least Teenage dream was Katy's second and has an active, successful top 10 single in 2026 so technically it's current. Gaga fad of 2008 confirmed.

This Khiaty setup account zendaya

One of The Boys was a classic album, I will give her that 10.

If she hadn't sold out (by releasing one timeless pop album [Teenage Dream] and then flopping into oblivion) she would be more artistically respected, now, Like Lily Allen , pictured below:

Lily-Allen-and-her-dog-Mary-.jpg

OOTB, Katy was really That Girl for a moment.

Edited by Reginald

15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

ATRLers hate it when I comment on the raw sexual chemistry her and MGK had.. Just a NASTY, passionate relationship where you can tell they are obsessed with each other. absolute GOALS with nothing pure or innocent to be found, phew clap

machine-gun-kelly-mgk.webp

While I am not bisexual, I would be in the room watching. I love them together and will always be cheering for their reunionclap

She be looking like jigsaw now

Jigsaw_-_Saw_Puppet__26763.1727187098.jp

4 hours ago, 2AM said:

Just came on shuffle and I forgot about it entirely. Holy **** she is something otherworldly truly

And people have audacity to call Gracie Abrams one of the best songwriters out there rip Fiona Apple eats everyone with EASE

8 hours ago, Fluch said:

bandaids stomps on watch it turd

Like

But katy hyped her fans for 6 months about WIB then went on a podcast and just said 'it's something I just needed to do' her fans thought she was getting a #1 TTH push looool u ain't Miley

Imagine being a Hit Gif 17 years after your death

rogue2

NONE of our faves can compete (we pray)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.