Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

liddos think this is gag of the century but in reality it's embarrassing asf that their fav asks these outrageous prices

ntm on "she thinks her piss is wine" and her 80+ likes, excuse you

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

liddos think this is gag of the century but in reality it's embarrassing asf that their fav asks these outrageous prices

Whack her for me a little because my Mayhem Ball dates shouldn't have cost a mortgage

(though the stan in me is enjoying the boxscores)

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

I usually don't do snarky Reddit, but I'm on this site, and it is making me scream. Their interviews are so unhinged deadbanana2

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

The year is 2070. Beyonce is 93.

 

She walks to her bedroom window, cane in hand, and looks out onto the waves of the Pacific ocean crashing over again and again in the hot California sun. She takes a breath and sits down on her jewel encrusted king size bed.

 

"I think it's time I join you my love.." Old Beyonce says as she clutches a portrait of her husband.

 

You may think she is sad, but she isn't. She lived a long life. a life of purpose.

 

She walks to her bedside table and fumbles with the drawer. "darn thing.." she mumbles. she finally gets it open. Among the various items in there (perfume, pictures, lipstick) is a cassette tape with the initials (I.W.H) and signed 'love, Diane'. She puts the tape into her stereo.

 

"Kids!" She calls as best as she could. "I think it's time. Kids?"

 

In a flash, her children are by her side.

 

Blu is the first to speak up. "Are you sure?" Beyonce nods.

 

Beyonce lays on her bed; wearing the dress she wore for the Hold Up video. (it still fits her). "Play the tape, honey".

 

Blu complies and clicks play.

 

"I want to leave my footprints on the sands of time"

 

Beyonce looks at her childrens smiling faces as they hold her hand. Her grandkids come in as well and sit on the bed as well.

 

"Look Gramma, all of your grammies!" Shawn JR says.

 

"Know there was something that, something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget…

 

Beyonce smiles.

 

Rumi then shows her laminated articles. One of them says "ANOTHER SOLD OUT SHOW FOR BEYONCE".

 

"Look ma; all these sold out tours. From Africa to Stockholm. you did this."

 

I was here, I lived, I loved, I was here
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted

 

Sir then brings another news article. "Beyonce awarded Nobel Peace Prize"

 

And it was more than I thought it would be

 

Beyonce smiles again. "Beautiful memories.. beautiful. But where is... where is my most precious memory?" Blu takes out a special key from under her bra and goes to the closet. "It's here, ma."

 

Blu grabs the 'precious memory' and places it on Bey's chest.

 

It's a picture. "Beyonce finally wishes Gaga a happy birthday after 75 years of waiting."

 

Beyonce clutches the picture in her chest. A tear rolls down her eye.

 

I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here

 

And with that, Beyonce was gone.

 

But she was here.

 

She was here.

imagine how awkward that would be if she stayed alive after all of that

9 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Let's broaden our horizons honey!

no. stay on topic please

rogue2

Slayyyter should be imprisoned for using Brittany Murphy's name on her horrible sitty ass song. Really disappointing album overall. Now let me go see what horrible turd Robyn pushed out.

2 minutes ago, LonelySoul said:

no. stay on topic please

rogue2

You could just press play and have your whole life changed for the better but leave it to an ATRL ***ot to want to be miserable for the rest of their life. Have it your way!

IMG_1800.gif

California was right, the Robyn album is dookie, like some of it genuinely sounds like a practical joke or something lmao. Talk To Me is serviceable though.

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

I usually don't do snarky Reddit, but I'm on this site, and it is making me scream. Their interviews are so unhinged deadbanana2

Rape Monster also shaded Jin in the same interview saying he had absolute zero hand in making their new (horrible) album but he's lucky because he's good-looking. This ugly insecure incel is objectively the worst member of that Turd group

Robyn is the best artist out 😎 ace album. Now everyone loves it and look silly for dissing it before it was even out. Don't do that atrl. Hang it up Madonna pink and Gaga. Robyn is here

I hate Felonie as much as the next sane person but I just saw that PopJustice doesn't even allow discussion about her? deadbananaWhat in the dictatorship ...

16 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I hate Felonie as much as the next sane person but I just saw that PopJustice doesn't even allow discussion about her? deadbananaWhat in the dictatorship ...

Popjustice doesn't allow discussions on controversial people like Smellanie, Azealia noBanks, Piss Brown etc

kinda like how ATRL bans any discussions about the H**ry P***** author

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

I hate Felonie as much as the next sane person but I just saw that PopJustice doesn't even allow discussion about her? deadbananaWhat in the dictatorship ...

Maybe the retirement home had a point with that one

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.