Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Beyoncé and Xtina boat mates, why?

6cabc144cbd95fcd2bc468eb2dc1c8f3_w200.gi

Beyoncé is way better than Christina.

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

I'm still laughing at this account made only to mock her streams, Twitter stans are so unserious

suburban

Cinnamon Girl, another album track, also outstreams any Beyonce album. oh Lana the hitmaker that you are

ICE del rey is only good for a throwback now

Henry, come on

48,649,080

55,566

Bluebird

23,375,934

20,230

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

Call me tasteless but I don't get her after her first 3 albums (BTD-UVL-HM).

I tried to like it because I had a crush on @RideOrDie gaycat4 but it's like a meat eater trying to taste veggie for the first time in their life.

That Lust for Life album, I feel it weird. I like the first 2 songs, Love and title song and that's it

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Her best song… all the musical related things this hag EXCELS at on the TECHNICAL level is just mind boggling. Again HitLOR and the group of inbreds she bred just seems like a bunch of privileged talentless white girls playing dress up as musicians in comparison!

Edited by Kh-Loud

I know we love our Christmas lady MIMI without knowing that Hahriah ISSSS one of the greatest female song writers of all time, bitchhhh.

You can the pain in her bushyyy sooo desperately wanting the big young D in it so bad that she was willing to risk it all just for a lick after feeling nothing but Tommy's wrinkled skin! The drought of youth she must had felt during that time for her to continue to date men 30 years younger for the rest of her live

Edited by Kh-Loud

I'd giveeee my all just just for one more night with u

Give myyyyy allll for uouurrrrr dickkkkkkkkkkik

***ughh she was so desperate I feel every word I know ***** would pay for that $600 grinder subscription*

brandy-brandy-running.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

17 minutes ago, Opalite said:

SYG cleanse

15 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I'd giveeee my all just just for one more night with u

Give myyyyy allll for uouurrrrr dickkkkkkkkkkik

***ughh she was so desperate I feel every word I know ***** would pay for that $600 grinder subscription*

brandy-brandy-running.gif

You guys should kiss and make up 🤗🥰

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

You guys should kiss and make up 🤗🥰

Only if he streams I Love You, Honeybear in full

2 minutes ago, Opalite said:

Only if he streams I Love You, Honeybear in full

Idk about your music taste but let's have a 3some to calm ourselves 🌚

1 hour ago, Opalite said:

Only if he streams I Love You, Honeybear in full

His last good album, sure

i have a confession to make - Man I Need sounds like a dove commercial jingle to me and i'm only rooting for it because of Choppin' Texas deadbanana2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.