Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Departure is one of the biggest failures of a lead single for a major act in eons.

If this was a popgirl it'd be an iconic moment on this forum, but even when bombing extremely hard male acts get a pass.

rogue2

is that "aperture"? aka the bunghole song?

rogue2

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

26 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Departure is one of the biggest failures of a lead single for a major act in eons.

If this was a popgirl it'd be an iconic moment on this forum, but even when bombing extremely hard male acts get a pass.

rogue2

This is the era's Lights Up, its Watermelon Sugar is coming soon

IMG_1800.gif

its gunna b so annoying when she finally carks it and we have to put up with all her music everywhere for like a month

941a4f9ab78568b1ed45c2548c2f053350e03958

10 minutes ago, flower moon said:

IMG_7518.jpeg.5d19bdae33f96ecdf9c77a6642

but its sabrina that gets the nickname... make it make sense

7d30d243255d5864a8872c97a54b588855aefea6

Jigsaw Sr. / Jigsaw Jr.

86800865-0-image-a-8_1719860474827.jpg

Why are there many bl manhwa (Korean manga) filled with segg scenes? Is the concept of being gay only revolve around lust? I'm not against it, I'm a horny slutty bottom but there are some unnecessary scenes make it so cringe 🫠

18 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Why are there many bl manhwa (Korean manga) filled with segg scenes? Is the concept of being gay only revolve around lust? I'm not against it, I'm a horny slutty bottom but there are some unnecessary scenes make it so cringe 🫠

Lemme guess, Jinx? rogue2

the way Tomblr, T!ts McRae and Disgracie endings memes have reached my Instagram. oh we going mainstream

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, FailSafe said:

Lemme guess, Jinx? rogue2

No. Jinx is fine. I feel comfortable with reading it but borderline, revenge and gig of the day, feel my benefit, honey bear,...etc have f***ked up plot. I hate it so much.

Pearl Boy, Jinx, and The Painter of the Night are my trinity

8 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

the way Tomblr, T!ts McRae and Disgracie endings memes have reached my Instagram. oh we going mainstream

IMG_1800.gif

No Addison memes? She won omg

y8g4x.gif

That bottom in gig of the day is so slutty, acting innocent. No, girl. Your father left you with his debts, you bagged yourself a ceo top and you're so easy when he demands sex ON THE FIRST DATE. WTF????????

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

No. Jinx is fine. I feel comfortable with reading it but borderline, revenge and gig of the day, feel my benefit, honey bear,...etc have f***ked up plot. I hate it so much.

Pearl Boy, Jinx, and The Painter of the Night are my trinity

Most bl manhwas are pwp anyway. Just straight female things. I rarely read manhwas nowadays, I'm mostly in to plot-heavy danmei novels. The only manhwa I'm currently following is Regas, which is just shounen ai (idk the Korean counterpart of this)

I wish this world were omegaverse and I were an omega.

I wish male pregnancy were real

1 hour ago, Rino said:

Jigsaw Sr. / Jigsaw Jr.

86800865-0-image-a-8_1719860474827.jpg

The substance doing its thing

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Jelani! What's that noise!

ezgif-56ec3f4537611131.gif

Onika never has a good sense of style. Urg

Her fashion choice in early days were CHOP🪓 even now is still the same. No progress. And she dared to say oh I was not influenced by Lady Gaga when Rolling Stone or Billboard said in a certain article.

Temu Gaga.

12 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yeah, she got dragged for it. I asked @IBeMe why she got hated and my beloved femboy friend said that but I didn't see the proof. This is the first time I witness. Ew

That lady needs to be locked up. STAT. IMG_1800.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.