Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

39 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

mariah-carey.gif

@conatus deserved a spot on Mimi if not for the sample issue

And instead we got Your Gargoyle

mariah-carey.gif

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

And instead we got Your Gargoyle

mariah-carey.gif

Oh that's one of my faves too. Joyride replaced it, and that happens to be my least fave as well. Have you heard the Kaytranada DFAU remix?

mariah-carey.gif

4 hours ago, flower moon said:

IMG_7518.jpeg.5d19bdae33f96ecdf9c77a6642

but its sabrina that gets the nickname... make it make sense

7d30d243255d5864a8872c97a54b588855aefea6

This is Sabrina's future: a form beyond Jigsaw.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Oh that's one of my faves too. Joyride replaced it which happens to be my least fave as well. Have you heard the Kaytranada DFAU remix?

mariah-carey.gif

Yeah, she's a cute girl, I'm holding out hope that one day we get an original Kaytranada/Moo collab

Her current voice on something like Spit It Out could be a major serve I fear

mariah-carey.gif

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

Ok she kinda snapped here, I guess she's not 100% washed... just maybe about 90%

rogue2

Ma'am this is the chopped version. You need to listen to the original.

Hope everyone else is also starting their day by listening to real music

mariah-carey.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Yeah, she's a cute girl, I'm holding out hope that one day we get an original Kaytranada/Moo collab

Her current voice on something like Spit It Out could be a major serve I fear

mariah-carey.gif

I'm more excited for the demo tape and the lead vocal version of the alt rock album than for any future music…unless she becomes serious about vocal therapy or surgery.

mariah-carey.gif

Just now, conatus said:

Hope everyone else is also starting their day by listening to real music

mariah-carey.gif

The way she butchered the I Know What You Want tribute. The one easy Mariah song and still -

suburban

Just now, suburbannature said:

The way she butchered the I Know What You Want tribute. The one easy Mariah song and still -

suburban

Kind of what they deserve for giving her that song and not like... One worthy of her talents

Oh Chandéity out here playing chess

mariah-carey.gif

6 hours ago, Album Leak said:

No genuinely one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. Estonian excellence WOW! And I'm not an album person at all so that's saying something!

The album is indeed a great discover, but what's up with Gen Z artists and their passion for 2-mins songs? Make them longer with a bridge or a post-chorus ffs

rogue2

5 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I'm still laughing at this account made only to mock her streams, Twitter stans are so unserious

suburban

that account also loves to call her a monkey

but then again so do half the klan members on here biblio

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that account also loves to call her a monkey

but then again so do half the klan members on here biblio

Didn't know that biblionnybut it's from Twitter so it makes sense

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.