Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Toxic Love said:

Let's go back to La Roux talk actually, this is her best song

rogue2

I already posted this a couple days ago saying this exact thing I think. I guess this is the problem when your discography has 11 songs in it.

IMG_1800.gif

She had one chance to end Prince

She failed miserably, but we appreciate the effort

IMG_1800.gif

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

That's enough La Femme talk, how about some La Lupe talk

IMG_1800.gif

never in my life did i imagine an atrler who would know about our real latina empress, la lupe. color me pleasantly surprised

rogue2

7 minutes ago, California said:

I noticed y'all are having trouble posting her actual best song

IMG_1800.gif

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH

IMG_1800.gif

dddd.... i accidentally came across a social media post dragging j-low-talent to hell and back. one of the people doing the scalping is my own freaking mother. she actually called her a prostitute deadbanana

Just now, Toxic Love said:

I want this new Madonna album to be actually good so people can stop pretending Madame X is listenable

rogue2

dream on, babes. i gave up hope after celebration

rogue2

6 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

dream on, babes. i gave up hope after celebration

rogue2

Revolver is lowkey a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's the cheapest-produced song of all time but I can't make it not bop

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Revolver is lowkey a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's the cheapest-produced song of all time but I can't make it not bop

rogue2

better than most of MDNA. The bar is in hell but whatever

rogue2

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Revolver is lowkey a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's the cheapest-produced song of all time but I can't make it not bop

rogue2

mine as well, i will always defend that song and the title track, even though many of the fossils who stan her tend to pay them dust

rogue2

29 minutes ago, California said:

That's enough La Toya talk, how about some La Femme talk

IMG_1800.gif

The French Beyoncé in some way

Now that Sabrina lost all her Grammys she's gonna fade into the oblivion like Olivia Rodrigo and all the other one hit wonders. Her latest album was so bad... Why are artists like Marina who had a solid album, not nominated?

32 minutes ago, California said:

That's enough La Toya talk, how about some La Femme talk

IMG_1800.gif

More La Femme talk please, I used to loop this song all the time on the bus

2 minutes ago, Ribbit said:

Marina who had a solid album

is it crack? is that what you smoke? you smoke crack?

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, Ribbit said:

Now that Sabrina lost all her Grammys she's gonna fade into the oblivion like Olivia Rodrigo and all the other one hit wonders. Her latest album was so bad... Why are artists like Marina who had a solid album, not nominated?

the way it was spill after spill until the last sentence

a woman sitting at a bar with a glass of water

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

The French Beyoncé in some way

Wow you stanning for Clara and GodJeans jonny

1 minute ago, California said:

the way it was spill after spill until the last sentence

a woman sitting at a bar with a glass of water

3 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

is it crack? is that what you smoke? you smoke crack?

IMG_1800.gif

Girl it sure sounds better than whatever tf MBF was. BARF.

Marina's last album sounded like Eurovision music. That's the farthest thing from a compliment I can think of

rogue2

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Marina's last album sounded like Eurovision music. That's the farthest thing from a compliment I can think of

rogue2

God forbid a pop artist releases a fun pop album

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Marina's last album sounded like Eurovision music. That's the farthest thing from a compliment I can think of

rogue2

even those chops got better lyrics somehow

a woman sitting at a bar with a glass of water

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.