Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, 2000_Volts said:

Was just listening to Erotica, and trying to imagine what Taylor's version would be like. lmao

the sonic equivalent of this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9H4a8_51IoV6QRgBIFAT

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

And where the hell was your ballot sister

tenor.gif

I returned to atrl quite recently chick3

If there's a part 3 I'll suggest taking into consideration the Bulgarian Madonna.

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

the sonic equivalent of this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9H4a8_51IoV6QRgBIFAT

The way I was about to write „flat ass-tica" dies

Edited by Angelshark

Just now, California said:

is her Tension Confessions II coming @Démodé

If it is, then this is her Hot Sauce (derogatory)

Hot Sauce (complimentary):

Cher threads would've been open season oml… her one hit for every twenty flops ratio. The Miley of her time.

I know the Dianasaurs would've been on Donna neck 24/7

Edited by Kabrona

45 minutes ago, gelato said:

someone has just used LPSGFAGsil in my thread. I let them away with it because they praised The Cure!

_.thumb.gif.891d1e007bbd2da6be2cb0191719

The Cure is SOTY

giraffe

Just now, Démodé said:

If it is, then this is her Hot Sauce (derogatory)

sorry but I'm moving, my dad would probably love this let me send it to him

a woman in a green top and black pants is dancing on stage

Just now, California said:

sorry but I'm moving, my dad would probably love this let me send it to him

a woman in a green top and black pants is dancing on stage

The perks of not understanding lyrics, I'm actually jealous

Maybe Joni Mitchell stans would be liddos because of the casual racism suburban

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Bette Midler fans would be the Titycats.

tenor.gif

now ntm on great aunt Bette…

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

The perks of not understanding lyrics, I'm actually jealous

It's not Mai Tai, Daiquiri, Paloma
Martini, Pina Colada, Amaretto
Zombie, Ciroc, Orsini
It's a journey inside my mind
Starry, I know the magic recipe
Only I, only, only, only I

a woman in a green top and black pants is dancing on stage

Just now, California said:

It's not Mai Tai, Daiquiri, Paloma
Martini, Pina Colada, Amaretto
Zombie, Ciroc, Orsini
It's a journey inside my mind
Starry, I know the magic recipe
Only I, only, only, only I

a woman in a green top and black pants is dancing on stage

ykw, any Anna stream is a win, send it to your dad asap

3 minutes ago, Graves said:

Cher threads would've been open season oml… her one hit for every twenty flops ratio. The Miley of her time.

All the 70's threads they must have bumped when If I Could Turn Back Time ended being a smash, with the Tina Flock backing them up

tenor.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

All the 70's threads they must have bumped when If I Could Turn Back Time ended being a smash, with the Tina Flock backing them up

tenor.gif

Me bumping 2014 threads when No Broke Boys blew up last year

zendaya

1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

The Grammy Talks of 2025 were basically Gaga vs Kendrick vs Bad Bunny. Can't blame you for not relating tho

zendaya

1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

The Grammy Talks of 2025 were basically Gaga vs Kendrick vs Bad Bunny. Can't blame you for not relating tho

Maybe among delulu liddos. In the real world gaga was never mentioned in the same breath as those two 😆

5 minutes ago, Graves said:

now ntm on great aunt Bette…

True, Tity's never topping this

tenor.gif

Just now, Album Leak said:

Just listened to the Tinashe album for the first time.

treacherous

congratulations on experiencing quality.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.