Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Ĺiddos did the same for Mayhem so..

The Grammy Talks of 2025 were basically Gaga vs Kendrick vs Bad Bunny. Can't blame you for not relating tho

zendaya

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Graves said:

Friendship ended with California now Florence Belch is my best friend

zendaya

Not when Cali is a sweetheart, make peace with them immediately

kukai

3 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

roar-katy-perry.gif

MOTHER!

KILL HIM… KILL JACK ANTONOFF FOR ME!

Just now, Kabrona said:

Omg I didn't know she ended miss Fenty

Many cases.

Every time @gelato or anyone uses the "YSPSFAGSIL" acronym I read it as "VAGISIL"

_.thumb.gif.891d1e007bbd2da6be2cb0191719

People pretending to enjoy the NFTnashe out of pity because she's a perpetual underdog. I skimmed through the album and it sounds like straight up noise. This girl can't figure out her sound.

NFTnashe: I want to be me

Phaedra: but what genre is me?

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Every time @gelato or anyone uses the "YSPSFAGSIL" acronym I read it as "VAGISIL"

_.thumb.gif.891d1e007bbd2da6be2cb0191719

someone has just used LPSGFAGsil in my thread. I let them away with it because they praised The Cure!

_.thumb.gif.891d1e007bbd2da6be2cb0191719

2 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

MOTHER!

KILL HIM… KILL JACK ANTONOFF FOR ME!

No killing babe, we need him to be imprisoned for life, so that he can actually end up a bad memory!

What I would give to punch him in the face for the crimes he did to music (St. Vincent excluded)

kukai

5 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

People pretending to enjoy the NFTnashe out of pity because she's a perpetual underdog. I skimmed through the album and it sounds like straight up noise. This girl can't figure out her sound.

NFTnashe: I want to be me

Phaedra: but what genre is me?

Nobody cares what you post + you're a transphobic ***** + you should

#ThankYouNataliaKillsAKAVerbaliciousAKACruelYouthAKATeddySinclair

Just now, Graves said:

Nobody cares what you post + you're a transphobic ***** + you should

Me when I see that Luigi avi

1 minute ago, conatus said:

#ThankYouNataliaKillsAKAVerbaliciousAKACruelYouthAKATeddySinclair

The only good song on that album clap3

Just now, Kabrona said:

The only good song on that album clap3

A lie. You can find at least 3 out of 35, a Day and Night tea

Just now, Graves said:

Nobody cares what you post + you're a transphobic ***** + you should

No one asked for your input *** go back to listening to the NFT slop. It's very acclaimed on Pitchfork I hear, a very prestigious publication. And number 1 on iTunes!

Day and Night is 24/24

Edited by Angelshark

Just now, Maxxxine said:

No one asked for your input ***

No one asked for yours either so...

what-confused.gif

Just now, Angelshark said:

Day and Night is 24/24

sorry sis, the Night section has severe duds

Blue Skies and Burning Heart tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just now, Démodé said:

sorry sis, the Night section has severe duds

Blue Skies and Burning Heart tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And what would those be because last I heard INLAGTD, Near of Far, Amalfi Coast and Diver were at least 9.0

rogue2

Just now, Angelshark said:

And what would those be because last I heard INLAGTD, Near of Far, Amalfi Coast and Diver were at least 9.0

rogue2

Motivation, That's Just Me, No Labels (ugh), Hold me to the light....

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Deserved better treatment, yep yep #ThankYouAvicii

tenor.gif

Her most Cher-coded song kinda

Take that as you will

tenor.gif

Just now, Kabrona said:

TTPD the superior pop girl double album

blackoutbaby.gif

Christina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.png??

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.