Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, conatus said:

Her most Cher-coded song kinda

Take that as you will

tenor.gif

We do love Chermetery despite her discography being random oases is the Sahara desert

tenor.gif

Ive never heard a single TiN/Ashe album before popstar but I quite enjoyed it. We are both Aquarius, maybe I should listen to that next

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Her most Cher-coded song kinda

Take that as you will

tenor.gif

Y'all can call madonna a dinosaur as much as you want but this is where I draw the line

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

Christina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.png??

The. Only. Good. Songs. On. That. Mess. Were. Candyman. Hurt. And. Thank. You

5 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

TTPD the superior pop girl double album

blackoutbaby.gif

you all did her dirty in the international fossils part2 or whatever but I'll never not stan

5 minutes ago, conatus said:

Her most Cher-coded song kinda

Take that as you will

tenor.gif

Because of the vocoder'd crow vocals in the back?

tenor.gif

Just now, Démodé said:

you all did her dirty in the international fossils part2 or whatever but I'll never not stan

The Cherassic endings on Agapi Ipervoliki

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Kabrona said:

Oh I know 70s atrl would've dragged hard those cher albums

tenor.gif

Why gatekeep? We can drag them now too

tenor.gif

Just now, Graves said:

Because of the vocoder'd crow vocals in the back?

tenor.gif

ntm on Ayu's feature

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

No one asked for yours either so...

what-confused.gif

It's a public post, @Graves entered my notifications uninvited like an annoying fruit fly. SHOO

1 minute ago, Graves said:

Why gatekeep? We can drag them now too

tenor.gif

Who do you think would have been the '70s Ci Squad, Diana fans or Donna fans?

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

you all did her dirty in the international fossils part2 or whatever but I'll never not stan

The Greek Madonna nailed it clap3

Just now, Pepo said:

The Greek Madonna nailed it clap3

And where the hell was your ballot sister

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

Omg I didn't know she ended miss Fenty

So awful how fenty gets all the credit for this when she just covered talent

Barbra fans would be the Liddos. I know everyone else was sick to death of them by 1970.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Who do you think would have been the '70s Ci Squad, Diana fans or Donna fans?

tenor.gif

As much as I love Miss Summer, the Donna stans would've been the barbz of their time #iykyk

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

The Cherassic endings on Agapi Ipervoliki

tenor.gif

Her You Haven't Seen The Last of Me

Imagine the 70s version of ATRL in a bar, jukeboxes would be flying if the Barbra Noses would hear the Chercuteries say that she doesn't have any classics

tenor.gif

Was just listening to Erotica, and trying to imagine what Taylor's version would be like. lmao

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.