Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I cant wait to brag about Tate's 4th album outselling gaga's 4th flop album artpop

23 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

she's ready to slay 2027

oh tATE!!!

our-first-lady-so-classy.png

Look at HERRR

its no surprise britney stans are dead madd

2 hours ago, Tate said:

Lauren Jaregawhatever and Bebe Rexha also looked very fat. Lauren's titties looked liek potatoes stretched out to the side like that 🥔 still tho Madonnas butt was more embarrassing. No one even understood the Lazer joke on social media and didn't even know she had a new album out

A Floridian completely ignorant to anything going on politically who spends all their time calling women fat/ugly online. Fork found in kitchen.

blackoutbaby

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

A Floridian completely ignorant to anything going on politically who spends all their time calling women fat/ugly online. Fork found in kitchen.

blackoutbaby

I dunno what fork found in kitchen means either. That's definitely where I keep my forks. F politics I literally don't care. Plus I literally said Normani body was tea the other day

blackoutbaby.gif

Edited by Tate

6 hours ago, 2AM said:

UK Album Chart

  1. Bass Persuades (NEW)

rip

Outsold by the ones that got the plays. 20 weeks in top 16.

Some people just realizing VMAs dead af. Fascinating stuff

24 minutes ago, Pop said:

Tate McRae is a useless MAGA prostitute.

K. You can take the tray behind the door and type some orange-fingered misogynist drag now.

Most recent non-bundled #1 album
Miley: 2026

The Teenage Dream lady: 2013

zendaya

Just now, howboutdat said:

Most recent non-bundled #1 album
Miley: 2026

The Teenage Dream lady: 2013

zendaya

She had about 40 variants and will plummett in week 2.

On 9/27/2026 at 2:00 AM, FrederickGa said:

Hitting 2 Birds with 1 stone. Your mind

sabrina

It's giving that meme about wishing a Genie for Katy to be relevant again and MaDinosaur catching strays

The most interesting part is the fact even some Swifties and KatyCats reacted with the laugh reaction, too.

But I get it, the meme is pretty lighthearted in nature, so even when is your own fave you can laugh at it. swan

With this I remembered several years ago someone posted a link to Classic ATRL about funny moments from the past in the site and in one there was a Ciara stan that called my fave "instead of a popstar she is more like a pörnstar" or something like that and I laughed at it. sheep

Pop emergency

Watch It Burn is no 5 in Armenia. On itunes.

Continuing my daily series of Taylor covers with this deep cut !

Enjoy @Dear Reader and @MissedTheTrain

https://voca.ro/1cwpFTwQqqB9

I really wanted to go Mariah on the last chorus and climax but my voice just wouldnt open out like I can usually get it to so I kinda served Janet

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.