Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

@Yes, AND our mother served so hard here.

This Olympic anthem.

  • Replies 41.6k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I walked home the long way from Hot Mobility Sunday so I could listen to The life of a showgirl in full and I really enjoyed it. It's a fun and carefree pop album. A solid 7.5 overall.

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

It's always the same recycled synths and her impersonating the cadence of Anal Del Bore and Florence.

I still think Volkswagen and EverWar are her best albums cause you can tell she was writing actual lyrics instead of wattpad fantasies, but whew, this Pompadour tea

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

I was about to make "(username) is typing..." joke but then I realized it's not even a thing anymore?

treacherous

Edited by Escape

53 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

This Olympic anthem.

WONDER

15,055,030

23,288

we're supposed to believe a Sombr and Charlie Puth fan is the artist of our times

Edited by gelato

Kylie NFL show was atrocious. Like she just cannot sing. Period.

I totally forgot the VMA's were happening this weekend.

What a snooze fest it has become.

1 hour ago, Tate said:

Madonnas ass looks enormous ugh embarrassing

49 minutes ago, Tate said:

I wonder what 50 cent is gonna say about Madonnas ass

Diaper?

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.