Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

If you want it, baby, just be real
The rest of your life, I'll take you to paradise
I'm gonna give you all my love, yeah

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

47 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I'm not surprised coming from the same dude who said this

No thoughts, just a monkey banging cymbals between those ears

11 minutes ago, conatus said:

If you want it, baby, just be real
The rest of your life, I'll take you to paradise
I'm gonna give you all my love, yeah

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Oh they beating your ass in the sexy avi thread

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

3 minutes ago, Graves said:

Oh they beating your ass in the sexy avi thread

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

To be clear, I hope you don't take my comment to heart. I'm fine with your shirtless hot guy harem as long as they're not simulating a sex act on my screen @conatus

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

To be clear, I hope you take my comment to heart. I'm NOT fine with your shirtless hot guy harem if they're not simulating a sex act on my screen @conatus

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

12 minutes ago, Graves said:

Oh they beating your ass in the sexy avi thread

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

4 minutes ago, Graves said:

To be clear, I hope you take my comment to heart. I'm NOT fine with your shirtless hot guy harem if they're not simulating a sex act on my screen @conatus

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Bring the sassy twunk back so we can whack you too

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Just now, conatus said:

Bring the sassy twunk back so we can whack you too

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

idk what you could be talking about.

Joni Mitchell's song "Furry Sings the Blues" (on her album Hejira) is about her visit to Lewis's apartment and a mostly ruined Beale Street on February 5, 1976.[3] She wrote "You bring him smoke and drink and he'll play for you, It's mostly muttering now and sideshow spiel, But there was one song he played I could really feel"[9] Lewis hated the Mitchell song and said she should pay him royalties for being its subject.[4]

The list of her crimes grows even longer.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

The list of her crimes grows even longer.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

He hated her. Even told her to her face he didn't like her but that he'd take the alcohol she brought sabrina

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Just now, suburbannature said:

He hated her. Even told her to her face he didn't like her but that he's take the alcohol she brought sabrina

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Sounds like a typical evening for @Graves

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

I'm not a Joni listener so I thot her blackface thing was just limited to that one album cover. Imagine my shock at finding out she has an entire wikipedia article dedicated to her racism scandals.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

36 minutes ago, illia said:

Jack Antonoff in the background rip

He and Taylor are really done with each other

He's been playing in both camps for over a decade rip I'm pretty sure he actually caused the Taylor & Matty Healy drama of 2023, cuz he was producing both of their albums at the same time & pushing them to collaborate (despite their past relationship)

Just now, conatus said:

Sounds like a typical evening for @Graves

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Only because you bring the good vodka.

hey.gif

Edited by Graves

Just now, Graves said:

I'm not a Joni listener so I thot her blackface thing was just limited to that one album cover. Imagine my shock at finding out she has an entire wikipedia article dedicated to her racism scandals.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

She's not the only one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayumi_Hamasaki_blackface_controversy

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

1 minute ago, conatus said:

ykw, let me go post in that thread after all

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

1 minute ago, Graves said:

I'm not a Joni listener so I thot her blackface thing was just limited to that one album cover. Imagine my shock at finding out she has an entire wikipedia article dedicated to her racism scandals.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

She created an entire blackface "character" and said she saw herself as living a shared experience as Black men. She even performed skits and concerts in the blackface.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She created an entire blackface "character" and said she saw herself as living a shared experience as Black men. She even performed skits and concerts in the blackface.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Chop hag.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.