Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

When is the last time you streamed 30?

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

like ..… did anyone take time out their day to stream that recently?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Always interesting that ATRL stans Adele so hard during Taylor release weeks, yet it turns out no one here is ever listening to her

  • this thread has nothing to do with taylor pls remain on topic.

  • My ex boyfriend sent me a video of him singing easy on me after we broke up due to him cheating on me. That was 2022. I have hated both him and adele's voice (not her, bless her heart) since then, jus

Whenever it was released.

It really didn't have much (any) replay value for me but I did listen to the live version of To be loved quite a lot.

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I listened to I Drink Wine a few days ago giraffe

All SIX minutes of it?

To Be Loved is one of my favorite songs of the 2020s so I use that one frequently but none of the rest.

My ex boyfriend sent me a video of him singing easy on me after we broke up due to him cheating on me. That was 2022. I have hated both him and adele's voice (not her, bless her heart) since then, just the existence of that album makes me cringe

Thank god I'm now with a boyfriend who is good to me heart

Maybe a month ago. 25 is the album I'm most likely to stream from her, its my favorite.

Edited by Cole

I actually gave it a listen like 3-4 months ago. There are some gems on it

Always interesting that ATRL stans Adele so hard during Taylor release weeks, yet it turns out no one here is ever listening to her

gretchen-t%C3%A9dio-gretchen.gif

I listened to "To Be Loved" in the bathtub yesterday.

I LOVE a good amount of songs from that album.

I listen to quite a few of the songs actually. Easy On Me is always a great pretty song I come back to.

In full: probably a year ago.

I still listen to Strangers By Nature and My Little Love every now and then but not that often.

The day before yesterday I listened to I Drink Wine, that song's so good.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.