Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the meltdowns in here are ******* insane, sit the **** down and like the song and if it's not for you, you can leave. go listen to the terrible pop girlies kathryn and taylor to remind yourself of how much more talented gaga is than them.

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I'm feeling fab I'm feeling free I feel exceptionally

ryan3

10 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I just know meredith marks is going to play runway during her dj sets xanaxed out

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

hunny she better be if she claims to be LGTBQIA+ friendly

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Runway belongs to chromatica idc

So that's why I'm not gagging

rogue2

19 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Waiting for the visual, I know it will be a SERVE jonny

Do you think there will be a real video? There is so much potential for an amazing video for this song

this is a really cute bop unlike the chop dance

She was looking cvnt and feelin' puss so here's a gif for y'all to spam yw

ezgif-7a5006cf5f745b0a.gif

16 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm feeling fab I'm feeling free I feel exceptionally

ryan3

Sexy, confident

So intelligent

it's a runway's world

hippo

The song is cute very Azealia Banks in a certain way. But I wouldn't personally call it a feature. It's really Doechii's track.

Hope Doechii's label is gonna plaster the song everywhere until it becomes inescapable...

Gaga's parts are just as anecdotal as her lines on the demo of Red Flame with Azealia Banks.

I like it, but I don't love it. I feel like this is kinda the first time she's held herself back on a featured track. In DWAS, Bruno has a huge presence, but hers is just as strong, and I felt that they were equal. But this time, she lets the other artist ate her up. Even though she sings in almost every part, she fades out more than ever here. Like a ******* ghost. So I can see why a lot say this is more like a Doechii ft. Gaga.

35 minutes ago, Europe said:

Do you think there will be a real video? There is so much potential for an amazing video for this song

Please having them their Stateside moment

It's kinda a "whatever" type of song like it doesn't give u much to really enjoy I guess? This is partly whey I REALLY wanted this to come with a visual / mv cuz we KNOW Gaga can elevate a song like this with visuals but just hearing it alone kinda makes me just bop my head a little and that's it. Still dont get the meltdowns tho suburbanit's cute enough and is just a random song for a movie

I think they're gonna push two singles.

Runway for Gen Z/Gays/Tiktok
Shape of A Woman for Awards season and soccer moms/millennials

Edited by babyforlife

Although I really don't get the release strategy of chucking it out randomly Thursday afternoon rip Would have been better to just wait a few more hours and do a standard Fri midnight release and aim for the full tracking week instead. Something to do with not having the authorization from 20th Century Studios to play it at her show without an official release maybe?

And the whole Doechii tweeting then Gar quoting it was so...anticlimactic? rip it worked fine for DWAS bc no one had heard it. This is a song that people were already anticipating from the trailers. Kinda wish there was a better announcement to build up more initial hype but whatever. If it has to catch on, it will regardless eventually.

The song is fun and careless, can you guys chill for a second? It's a soundtrack single, nothing else, just enjoy and have fun

Free Woman demo had a child with Donatella, its a careless bop, nothing striking, but not bad eitherbird

27 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Hope Doechii's label is gonna plaster the song everywhere until it becomes inescapable...

Capitol tweeted about it and KatyKats are MAD as hell in replies deadbanana

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.