Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

This is what I meant

Why so far down?

That's a pretty decent position for a non-lead single of a major album drop. You only really go straight to #1 if it's a proper album with a full push, like Abracadabra in its first full week or something like Bruno's lead single.

Edited by hausofbryan

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

So after a few listens I can say that the song is better than I expected, but still too gay for me, I don't see myself returning to it very often

rogue2

Edited by Colmillo

Had the time of my f**king life tonight!!! Crying tears of glitter and all. Thank you queen heart

  • Popular Post

Finally free from ban jail AHHHH!!!!!!!!

55ace77143aa1045ae39322f2b10bcae.jpg

It's very original Chromatica Free Woman/Rain On Me demo. 90's house, she's so cute. The instrumental is amazing

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

That's a pretty decent position for a non-lead single of a major album drop. You only really go straight to #1 if it's a proper album with a full push, like Abracadabra in its first full week or something like Bruno's lead single

I can suck it to the top by noon -*

1 minute ago, PicklePower said:

I can suck it to the top by noon -*

We'd rather they save that level of payola for LG8 sis

rogue2

Anyways, it's a cute BOP! The production is great, wish it was like half a minute longer with more Gar but will do. The song's problem isn't that it's bad, it's that it's too short. But it's catchy as hell loaded with Tiktok-able hooks and moments.

The push seems fine, nothing too aggressive. No radio deal in sight. Let's see how this performs but it can be a cute hit.

SASHAY! GA-GAY! YOU WERE BORN FOR THE RUNWAY-WAY-WAY-WAY

XvEGG19.gif

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Finally free from ban jail AHHHH!!!!!!!!

55ace77143aa1045ae39322f2b10bcae.jpg

Whacked a hater?

17 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

That little encore moment was cute but why is there still no music video

rogue2

the scene in the movie is going to gag everyone and send the song to #1
A Barbie World tea

IMG_1800.gif

5 hours ago, Bussea said:

I thought i was in trouble or something fff

sassy-black-woman.gif

  • Popular Post

Also was watching the live and she looked SO GOOD AND SNATCHEDTTT AJASHDJHFKJ jonny5

MOTHERRRRRRR

HFhCukibQAAQqTd?format=jpg&name=large

Her tone in this song tho! Has she ever used it to her other song? Can't believe we are still getting new vocal techniques 18 years into her career!

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Also was watching the live and she looked SO GOOD AND SNATCHEDTTT AJASHDJHFKJ jonny5

MOTHERRRRRRR

HFhCukibQAAQqTd?format=jpg&name=large

That body teaaaaa

jonny5

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We'd rather they save that level of payola for LG8 sis

rogue2

I can suck for this one and the lead single and maybe the second as well zsgaymuscat

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Also was watching the live and she looked SO GOOD AND SNATCHEDTTT AJASHDJHFKJ jonny5

MOTHERRRRRRR

HFhCukibQAAQqTd?format=jpg&name=large

If you said this photo was taken in 2009-11 I would believe you

58 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

When I go to her YouTube page I don't see Runway

It's on Interscope channel suburban

I just read all of Gaga's film soundtrack songs she has released have all been nominated for Oscars.. her talent chile

Just now, eclipsed said:

I just read all of Gaga's film soundtrack songs she has released have all been nominated for Oscars.. her talent chile

Folie A Deux would like a word

IMG_1800.gif

This is so much better than The Dead Dance for me. I always wanted something like this in Gaga's discography jonny5

It's always funny to see how Gaga's team manages her side projects. Like, currently her website has nothing about Runway still. deadbanana2

Makes me think of how Harlequin Special had a typo in the poster for its title rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.