Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Spotify's Mayhem added 2 tracks

track 5 cant stop the high

track 9 dead dance

Internet Explorer | Logopedia | Fandom

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Does she actually sing the first verse because I literally don't hear her at all?

britney spears britney gif | WiffleGif

10 minutes ago, Serge said:

Spotify's Mayhem added 2 tracks

track 5 cant stop the high

track 9 dead dance

Yes, in september rip

25 minutes ago, HexMayhem said:

Just listened, don't crucify me but I prefer Dead Dance chick3

Nurse!s:wan

Edited by Anna Mesha.

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Does she actually sing the first verse because I literally don't hear her at all?

britney spears britney gif | WiffleGif

I think she let Doechii shine and just be a background singer

I knew this site was allergic to FUN ever since they chose to close The Roof

clack

5 hours ago, eclipsed said:

I'm so happy we're in this era of Gaga where something like this can actually exist. I remember throughout the 2010s wishing she would do something like this, all the 2010 girlies were doing random fun features but Gaga took her art so seriously (as she should) but I've craved for more random bops like this in her discography and now we're finally getting them. People need to appreciate it more cuz otherwise she won't do more fun things like this in the future. ATE The Dead Dance the **** up. I lowkey was worried with TDD cuz it lowkey made her lose a little of her cool factor, but she regained her crown with Runway whew

Plus now I love the chorus, it makes the "you were born for the runway" outro such a massive climax ahh jonny5

This is where I'm landing. I don't see myself streaming this as rabidly as I did Mayhem but it's nice that she's finally dropping so much musical content back to back and further expanding the diversity of her discog.

I think I'm personally just more of a SeriousGa stan than a FunGa stan.

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Playlist reach oddly stuck at 1.5M for me

Ok nvm it just refreshed to 63M

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtCoESJGyxnmfYxa1M-Y3

31 minutes ago, Aden said:

Does she actually sing the first verse because I literally don't hear her at all?

britney spears britney gif | WiffleGif

The way most of us had the same reaction yet people like to spam the confused reaction when someone says it rip

1 minute ago, Loca said:

The way most of us had the same reaction yet people like to spam the confused reaction when someone says it rip

Tbh I get confused everytime because that's her iconic sing-talk voice she's been doing forever, like it brought back deep memories on first note, and I genuinely don't know how you can not hear it

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

whats "sashay"? am i dumb for asking?

You having an atrl account but not knowing what sashay is? deadbanana2 bestie let's open the drag race schools!

even if it doesn't chart well, it'll be added to fortnite festival and she'll reclaim her crown for most jam tracks

anyway im sure it'll smash in the UK

ryan5

1 hour ago, Loca said:

Can we stop comparing this boring uninspired song with ARTGOD please and thank you

Oh yes, Jewels N Drugs is excellence in comparison.

suburban

I know its not doing anything chartwise but glad the label pushing it on radio and some decent playlisting

Some people on here wish her to be a nostalgic artist so bad. It's sad and bad. Like, you don't want her to have fun and re-invent herself

The bridge and the outro are amazing, wish the rest of the song was up to that level tbh (still, a fun song to bop to, Doechii is a STAR)

rogue2

And when I say I came to my senses and it's now my most streamed song of 2026 then what

rogue2

im curious has any song this unapologetically rupaul'd smashed (outside of europe) in recent memory

rogue2

Need a cnty visual with them wearing high fashion and 10 inch heels and posing and strutting and Bruno making a cameo. Make a fun cnty videoooooooo

[Verse 1: Lady Gaga]
Walk, I'm feeling fab
I'm feeling free, I feel exceptionally me
Hate all you want, but I'm dangerous
You gon' burn your tongue on this tea
Might show up late, might be on time
Just wait, I'm coming,
kii-kii
This
paparazzi routine
*****, I came to be seen
[Pre-Chorus: Doechii]
Yes, serve a little sass
Yes, with a little side of ass
Yes, got the front row screaming
Okay (Okay), okay (Okay)
Yes, do a little twirl
Yes, let 'em know I'm that girl
Yes

--

Checked the lyrics on Genius and wait, she really does sing the first verse dddd rip I'm legit a little embarrassed I didn't recognize her at first

Her voice being a chameleon too dies

55 minutes ago, Aden said:

Does she actually sing the first verse because I literally don't hear her at all?

britney spears britney gif | WiffleGif

Yes lol. She's just using an unusual, extra sassy cadence throughout. She's such an insane vocal chameleon.

She also so sings the second "serve a little sass/with a little side of ass" after Doechii's verse and apparently a lot of people aren't clocking that either.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.