Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

she-are.gif

ITSSS JUSSSTT TOO FABBBBBB

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I'm so happy we're in this era of Gaga where something like this can actually exist. I remember throughout the 2010s wishing she would do something like this, all the 2010 girlies were doing random fun features but Gaga took her art so seriously (as she should) but I've craved for more random bops like this in her discography and now we're finally getting them. People need to appreciate it more cuz otherwise she won't do more fun things like this in the future. ATE The Dead Dance the **** up. I lowkey was worried with TDD cuz it lowkey made her lose a little of her cool factor, but she regained her crown with Runway whew

Plus now I love the chorus, it makes the "you were born for the runway" outro such a massive climax ahh jonny5

Edited by eclipsed

It's definitely an end credits song.

rogue2

Time for Requiem announcement, me thinks.

rogue2

There's still time to release Fashion (2009)

ryan3

***** shut the **** up we get it

OT: Lady Gagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa clap3

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There's still time to release Fashion (2009)

ryan3

Heidi Montag will accuse Gaga of sabotaging her "career". It's bad Bad BADDDDDD

Don't get mad at me I just expected a lot more of a GagaxDoechii collab as a fan of both. It feels a bit wasted, like TDD music video was as a collaboration between Gaga and Tim Burton. It's exactly what you expect for a end credits scene for TDWP2, just not remarkable. Mayhem really left me with high standarts tbqh. But hopefully I'll like some other songs on the soundtrack better! I'm choosing to look at this as a bonus, not really indicative of where Gaga is musically, anyway.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Wasn't feeling it til I saw that video posted above of her bopping to it at the show tonight. Now it's a 10/10! I'm a proud sump for Stefani idk

suburban

@SweetOreosOfHeaven ehm... The Fame-vibes in which way? suburban

Getting TDD, Shape Of A Woman and Runway back-to-back...

anime-girl.gif

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

@SweetOreosOfHeaven ehm... The Fame-vibes in which way? suburban

Getting TDD, Shape Of A Woman and Runway back-to-back...

anime-girl.gif

Let this be a lesson in not prematurely judge songs based on snippets. Maybe Shape Of A Woombat will bump idk.

anime-girl.gif

She's deep in her producer bag these days. LG8 is going to be a massive production serve WAP

HFfVRZnbQAEuH_e?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Let this be a lesson in not prematurely judge songs based on snippets. Maybe Shape Of A Woombat will bump idk.

anime-girl.gif

I'm still hopeful for that grungy-industrial record she hinted at with Requiem and the Grammy performance, because that has to be real, right? There's no way this is what she's been working so hard on… RIGHT?

american-horror-story-this-is-good.png

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

She's deep in her producer bag these days. LG8 is going to be a massive production serve WAP

HFfVRZnbQAEuH_e?format=jpg&name=small

Synth Pad Synthesizer

The LG8 crumbs

Infernal Paradise

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Folie A Deux would like a word

IMG_1800.gif

Happy Mistake won the Oscar of my heart and that's more than enough

rogue2

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Don't get mad at me I just expected a lot more of a GagaxDoechii collab as a fan of both. It feels a bit wasted, like TDD music video was as a collaboration between Gaga and Tim Burton. It's exactly what you expect for a end credits scene for TDWP2, just not remarkable. Mayhem really left me with high standarts tbqh. But hopefully I'll like some other songs on the soundtrack better! I'm choosing to look at this as a bonus, not really indicative of where Gaga is musically, anyway.

If you don't accept it for what it is, yeah you won't enjoy it but its perfect for a soundtrack song. Gaga and Doechii probably would have never collab'd if not for this opportunity, so when it comes to a silly, fun pop song for The Devil Wears Prada you really couldn't ask for something better.

Just now, opbranden said:

I'm still hopeful for that grungy-industrial record she hinted at with Requiem and the Grammy performance, because that has to be real, right? There's no way this is what she's been working so hard on… RIGHT?

american-horror-story-this-is-good.png

Nah. When she talked about working on music, it was definitely something else, since she specifically said she didn't rule out a release this year. So it has to be something she doesn't know she's releasing, but might. This would not fit the bill.

Just now, eclipsed said:

If you don't accept it for what it is, yeah you won't enjoy it but its perfect for a soundtrack song. Gaga and Doechii probably would have never collab'd if not for this opportunity, so when it comes to a silly, fun pop song for The Devil Wears Prada you really couldn't ask for something better.

maybe I didn't just want a silly, fun pop song for The Devil Wears Prada

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Synth Pad Synthesizer

The LG8 crumbs

Infernal Paradise

Naur it's trew

artqngel-the-blessed-madonna.gif

The song is cute but it's clearly a soundtrack song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.