Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

So after a few listens I can say that the song is better than I expected, but still too gay for me, I don't see myself returning to it very often

rogue2

I feel the same way. It's a cute song but I don't think it will really be a hit unless it's like tiktok

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Girls

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Jokes aside, I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying it even if I haven't. That's why Gaga has plenty of music, we all have our highlights and lowlights to pick from.

It's just that my opinion happens to be the factual one.

rogue2

oh honey noooooooooooooooooo i think ur old asf too… and there's nothing wrong with that I'm just so confused by what you're saying.

Edited by Sailor Venus

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

Who is this freak

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Her body is serving new album teas

Next Friday?

Nah I'm not accepting any Runway slander, she is THAT girl. If you don't get it, I fear you are the issue.

Now give us a flashy, sexy, cunty video with some nice strutting and voguing then we talking.

jonny

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Now give us a flashy, sexy, cunty video with some nice strutting and voguing then we talking.

jonny

omg lol

7 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

Girls

oh honey noooooooooooooooooo i think ur old asf too… and there's nothing wrong with that I'm just so confused by what you're saying.

I have no idea what you're even trying to convey here.

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Now give us a flashy, sexy, cunty video with some nice strutting and voguing then we talking.

jonny

NOW THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT. We finally got ford on steroids I'm in tears.

Edited by Sailor Venus

They way some are complaining you would think Gaga just dropped this

Like it or not Runway is far ahead of the majority of soundtracks songs including some of Gaga's own. The most comparable in recent memory would be the Barbie soundtrack and that had fun BOPS and this is exactly that

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I have no idea what you're even trying to convey here.

So shut up :)

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I have no idea what you're even trying to convey here.

7 minutes ago, Killah said:

do you think well get a CVNTY video for it ???

I crave it so badly omg

10 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Now give us a flashy, sexy, cunty video with some nice strutting and voguing then we talking.

jonny

10 minutes ago, Merryem said:

this CLASSIC

How am i giving this post a back to back stream… we really do Stan a legend wow.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.