Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I will shove this down all of my friends their throat and stream this everyday. I'll expect you all to do the same when Dua releases the DL4 lead.

SOLARIA OUT!

IMG_1800.gif

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I actually prefer it over Blade of Grass

Fh-DWHHfac-Agn7f2.jpg

As before dawn said, i will calm down. I love you all <3

Edited by Sailor Venus

4 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Anyways Godway is excellent and is literally what Babylon shoulda been in the first place

Babylon sweetie I am so sorry

2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

I will shove this down all of my friends their throat

IMG_1800.gif

Reported

rogue2

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

@Nicholai the more you downvote me the more I will talk **** about TDD, not the other way around

7a26d0a3862b37036ad187749d624f4e46a2f216

Let's go, let's talk about the rickroll dance 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I already streamed the song at least 8 times, and it's not even 10 am yet gaycat6 She really did that!

I'm just happy she got into this project. I'd have never imagined. Like, wow oh wow oh wow oh wow

7 minutes ago, opbranden said:

@Nicholai the more you downvote me the more I will talk **** about TDD, not the other way around

7a26d0a3862b37036ad187749d624f4e46a2f216

I am a OTDDHH so i will continue to downvote every TDD hater.

The rickroll dance is a bad song

Runway is not good not bad, it's gay gay gayyyyy insert that Asian girl said she hates Vietnam, she's gay gif

Edited by David_Greengrass97

19 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

***** stop being so ******* annoying and downvoting everyone. If you're drunk or going through an episode just put the phone down before you get banned from the base, omfg.

Im sorry, i guess i was just really excited about runway.

already texted the song to all my friends who like gaga, all of them like it and say it sounds super gay af and ballroom themed.

IMG_2315.thumb.gif.c3ac099595f42cb8288f9

i nearly forgot how miserable a lot of u are in here nnnn the song hasn't even been out for a full day yet .

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

already texted the song to all my friends who like gaga, all of them like it and say it sounds super gay af and ballroom themed.

IMG_2315.thumb.gif.c3ac099595f42cb8288f9

Same~! It seems to be a huge hit

(I love ur avi sm)

Hmm, this is first time in a while that I do not like the released single.

I don't hate it, but I don't necesarily like it. It is very camp and LOUD which works well for the movie, so I hope it goes viral and does well.

Let's not attack other for sharing their opinion, let them like it, hate or love it.

Just now, Sailor Venus said:

Same~! It seems to be a huge hit

(I love ur avi sm)

I just know meredith marks is going to play runway during her dj sets xanaxed out

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

Runway belongs to chromatica idc

Edited by Daglazzo

It is fine I guess, the chorus is a bit lackluster but the rest is fun. The outro is creative

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.