Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

She is doing VIY rn, bow song is imminent.

What if they lied about Doechii being there

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

When I go to her YouTube page I don't see Runway

For whatever reason, the auto-generated audios don't appear on an artist's page when you navigate to it. Not that I've ever seen anyway.

But they are there on YT (if you search for it), the Runway one came up in my YT feed and goes directly to her YT profile, so it's from her account

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Somebody posted something in here about a radio deal. Did the tweet lie? chick3

Just now, MonsterTown said:

any live stream girls??? pls

search it on YouTube, it's there.

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I know, but I was just saying the official audio that artists always post on their feed isn't on either of theirs. Like Disease, DWAS, etc all were on her channel

Yea I did notice that unlike her other releases, this official upload is under Interscope's channel and not Gaga's. Usually Gaga channel has both the official upload and the auto-generated edition. Weird.

Just now, GipJo said:

search it on YouTube, it's there.

What do I search

Just now, MonsterTown said:
Just now, MonsterTown said:

Thank you guys 🙏that was the one I ended up finding I thought it was too many words for the search

How bad doechii remix tonight pls

Edited by PicklePower

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

oh Runway you will NEVER be her

Babylon is so good. I wish it got more of a spotlight. monkey

Confession time I was never a huge fan of Babylon, all of the versions seemed too empty to me.

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

oh Runway you will NEVER be her

I'ma strut when they see that walk of mine
Face card on and it never declines
Talk is cheap, but my money long
That's gossip, but that's what they on
Just dance, baby, it'll be okay
Don't act up with your poker face
With your operation, get information
**** a conversation, it's a situation

ryan5

ITs coming now right? i am watching, omg the quality iys good on live stream

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.