Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Is she releasing something g

She did!

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Fadga you are lucky I love you. Less than an hour since released and already played it for more than 20 minutes

IMG-20260410-093348.jpg

Now back to the b!itches here that dragged me. Where is YOUR receipt?

what%27s-good-kh%C3%A1nh-h%C3%A0.gif

11 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

The smarturl link has an official single cover

artwork-440x440.jpg

I wish it was this on streaming was it so hard

2 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

She did!

Omg I thought this was still like a month away, lemme listen!

28 minutes ago, fossora said:

Her vocals are actually giving Plastic Doll vocals in a way..

Both bops as far as I'm concerned.

hasan-mayhem.gif

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Fadga you are lucky I love you. Less than an hour since released and already played it for more than 20 minutes

IMG-20260410-093348.jpg

Now back to the b!itches here that dragged me. Where is YOUR receipt?

what%27s-good-kh%C3%A1nh-h%C3%A0.gif

Your hate for her is so performative 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Both bops as far as I'm concerned.

hasan-mayhem.gif

What a juicy ass

cute song for a movie. i was expecting to hear more of Gaga since the song says "Gaga & Doechio" but its more Doechii ft Gaga

The only thing that makes me sad is how azealia would've torn up a verse on this with her nyc accent. But I guess I gotta leave 2012 behind sosad

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Also Bruno should have done the intro too. Who is that man? rogue2

that is him lol

5 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Also Bruno should have done the intro too. Who is that man? rogue2

That's him with filters lol

Oh this a cute bop. Really love Gaga's and Doechii's verses. The chorus is alright.

Oh **** i forgot about that…. Do we think thats actually happening?? Im quaking

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.