Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Merryem said:

this also sounding amazing....what's going on....the remixing got so much more severe after VIY??

Im like "okay this has reached its peak" at each song saying "she wont top that" just for her to go smash it jonny

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I JUST NEED A DOSE OF THE RIGHT STUFF
I JUST NEED A HIT OF LG8

gaga3.gif

Slow down, h#es. I can't keep up liking your posts redface

Just now, pablozedd said:

Im afraid this is better than the album itself lol

Ntm on GODHEM khalyan2

I can't believe some „fans" dared to say back when Requiem was recorded that it wasn't great. Like, what?!

It's absolutely stunning and amazing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.