Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Abracadabra said:

Liddos go 5 seconds without inventing something to complain about challenge (impossible)

rogue2

They deserve the impending blackout I fear

ryan3

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

How are people so sure its ai

They aren't, but like anything on the internet in 2026, people are..

A) Addicted to being angry/outraged

B) Quick to declare their own conclusions as fact without any real backing to do so

Unfortunately, liddos are leaders in this space.

rogue2

When the announcement actually comes, she better have a damn post scheduled on all of her accounts. Why's there still nothing on them?

rogue2

9 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

No. For me, I think this fanbase mentality is sane and reasonable. A lot of fans are working in art industry (digital artists, graphic designer,....etc.) and they hold her accountable. We dare to speak out of things like this. There are many fans I know on Twitter who design more beautiful Gaga works than that candle 🕯️

I have one friend on there, his name's Warholkiller. He designs a lot of stunning works.

So, in conclusion, I think their upset is right

You have to be sure it's actually AI in first and apparently it's not.

Just now, Leptine said:

You have to be sure it's actually AI in first and apparently it's not.

This app is not guaranteed. It works differently for each person's phone.

I will wait till they reveal the credit who did it. You guys said Yung Studio. Let's see 🙈

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

This app is not guaranteed. It works differently for each person's phone.

I will wait till they reveal the credit who did it. You guys said Yung Studio. Let's see 🙈

Another site/app is confirming it's not AI

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Another site/app is confirming it's not AI

I have no comments, accept or deny. It's the moment people are excited and I'm just such a good friend, so I won't ruin their mood rn.

They hate me enough

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I have no comments, accept or deny. It's the moment people are excited and I'm just such a good friend, so I won't ruin their mood rn.

They hate me enough

Most important thing as I said it's the quality of the concert/live album which I'm 100% sure is going to be another serve career highlight, even if they used AI for an announcement that didn't require any visuals it's not a big deal to me..

Kinda gagged at how everything around this AM Live release is different than usual and how closely AM is working with her team over the rollout. Usually they film normal concert dates but Gar's got a special standalone concert, teased for over a month starting from the final date of the tour, and even getting its own countdown and premiere event.

It was also pretty genius of Gar to opt for drastically rearranged versions to close the era on a grand and dramatic note and make it stand out even more while also seemingly incorporating hints of LG8's vibe. Oh Godga.

lady-gaga-dog.gif

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I'm so excited for it. Everything that has been teased about it sounds so intriguing jonny5

The way 98% of this AI discourse in the fanbase will immediately cease once a trailer comes out and its gaggy rip

Just now, opbranden said:

Has her ***** melted yet or are we still on her mouth?

clock-watch.gif

You know damn well her lip filler's gonna take 3 whole days

clock-watch.gif

Off-topic and controversial opinion but the Bad Romance demo is my favorite version

rogue2

Her The Fame-era pitch on such a brooding song and the "OooOoOoooOh" Space Cowboy vocals in the chorus are just too good.

and her young, New Yorker accent on the bridge jonny

I'm calling it. The candle will be fully melt and we'll still have to wait hours for the announcement while the video is frozen.

coffee

I guess when the candle is melted, the wax will form the announcement and it will be showed „from above". 
Also the fact that they used the „Princess Die look" maybe indicates that she will put that song on the live album version (also she teased Princess Die on MAYHEM merch and site). 

Seems like they have timed it to animate once every hour and at the top of each hour (US timezone wise). Not long until she's fully ga-GONE.

suburban

Braindead liddos claiming it's AI without proof, reasoning or receipts and then being mad at her for it without said proof is such an example of outrage culture and why society is so cooked

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Moroi said:

39 viewers rip

55 (+16) now!

Serving base teas.

rogue2

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.