Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's melting quite quickly, announcement coming today jonny5

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

The meta serve of a melting candle causing this many meltdowns

jonny5

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The meta serve of a melting candle causing this many meltdowns

jonny5

When I opened Twitter when I woke up my first thought was 'oh that's cool' rip

4 minutes ago, Hair said:

When I opened Twitter when I woke up my first thought was 'oh that's cool' rip

Same. But I do think it's warranted for her brand to be criticized for using AI, especially in a cheap way. I mean I thought the visualizers for Mayhem were whack. But I really can't bring myself to care in this instance.

17 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

The false outrage here over a freaking countdown video rip

Save the meltdowns when she actually release whole videos, tour visuals with AI. Until then, stfu and enjoy MAYHEM funerals...

Nah she deserves the backlash 100%

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She has 3 lips now omg

rip

LAIdy Gaga jonny5

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She has 3 lips now omg

rip

What if she's announcing she got cast in a Chernobyl remake movie? Omg

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh Nose she GONE (literally)

image.png

And it's just. like. hoooonneeyy. When your love cuuums ooover mee.

5 hours and it's way past half burnt, it might not even make it till 12AM ET for the usual announcement time.

4 hours 55 mins

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Nah she deserves the backlash 100%

Girl it's not AI deadbanana4 it's very expensive to do such continuous AI generation for hours, just for a measly countdown. While for example rendering it for vfx in blender is far cheaper. I swear when someone screams AI on something, y'all instantly believe it

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

Edited by FailSafe

People acting as if the live concert it's made with AI, it's just an announcement, even if it was made with AI who cares when we all know the concert is going to be a total live and real serve.

I would understand the criticism for a music video or concert interludes but who cares for an annoucement video.

Hi, I'm back. That's enough of my Selena Gomez moment. Let's back to work. Yasssssssssssssssss 🥳 🥳 🥳

And of course all the fan pages stans on X are the first spreading this and lamenting loudly without even be sure it's actually AI, always the first giving the biggest assist to OGHs.

Have people forgotten that you can create animated videos without AI?

suburban

Just now, Leptine said:

And of course all the fan pages stans on X are the first spreading this and lamenting loudly without even be sure it's actually AI, always the first giving the biggest assist to OGHs.

No. For me, I think this fanbase mentality is sane and reasonable. A lot of fans are working in art industry (digital artists, graphic designer,....etc.) and they hold her accountable. We dare to speak out of things like this. There are many fans I know on Twitter who design more beautiful Gaga works than that candle 🕯️

I have one friend on there, his name's Warholkiller. He designs a lot of stunning works.

So, in conclusion, I think their upset is right

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Have people forgotten that you can create animated videos without AI?

suburban

Well, it's more important for me to clutch my imaginary pearls than pause and think critically for a minute.

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Well, it's more important for me to clutch my imaginary pearls than pause and think critically for a minute.

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

That meme gif is AI

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Well, it's more important for me to clutch my imaginary pearls than pause and think critically for a minute.

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

Just like how they are also mad she does these invite-only events for fans, as if the alternative of doing nothing is suddenly more inclusive.

I hope most of her fans aren't as old as me, because that'd be really, really sad with what they care about.

suburban

Edited by hausofbryan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.