Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

OMG jonny5

Still no date, they need Gaga to announce it first but she forgot her Instagram password

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Nothing for chARTdROP and JoPANNED 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Success stans would.have hated it then too.

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It's coming!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah Kesha, sueee her assss for me. She copied your High Road album cover 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Omg it's coming aaaaaaaaaah

3 minutes ago, Allure said:

Wtf oh wow. They're going live

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Still no date, they need Gaga to announce it first but she forgot her Instagram password

Whackkkk her lazy ass for meeeeeeee, my beloved GipJooooooooo

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I jumped thinking there was finally a date

stan-twitter-rose-mcgowan.gif

She's trolling. Bully her now!!! 😡

Just now, Bhumisah said:

Is this AI? Omg

She's a plastic doll, yes.

Because I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic

P-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

P-plastic, technologic

Oh well, excited about the premiere look.

Imagine if she teases LG8. This is still the GAG OF the century jonny people died.

481571197_1221771565984650_1427020470774

OGHs are about to shame her using AI 😒

@Hector nice fun in here huh

EXTREMELY disappointed if this is AI. They can afford a CG artist or sculptor for this. Instantly cheapens the visual direction. I would have expected Gaga/her team of all people to respect the authenticity of human artistry, and uplifting underground artists like usual, and thought oh that tour poster was a fluke. ughhhh obviously still love her but it's just not it and i will not hold back just because she's my fav.

Edited by nineinchnails

I was gonna say that that would be an amazing album cover and then I remembered Kesha's album cover

suburban

Just now, Colmillo said:

Wait, why are people saying that it's AI?

cause it looks extremely AI'd but I'm gonna pretend I do not see it

ryan3

Just now, nineinchnails said:

EXTREMELY disappointed if this is AI. They can afford a CG artist or sculptor for this. Instantly cheapens the visual direction. I would have expected Gaga/her team of all people to respect the authenticity of human artistry and thought oh that tour poster was a fluke. ughhhh obviously still love her but it's just not it

Girl she already used AI for MAYHEM YouTube song visualizers, it's not surprising for her to use AI for promo stuffs. Also I doubt she has any say in this, It's all sponsored by Apple so it's most likely made by Apple.

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Girl she already used AI for MAYHEM YouTube song visualizers, it's not surprising for her to use AI for promo stuffs. Also I doubt she has any say in this, It's all sponsored by Apple so it's most likely made by Apple.

and? it doesn't make it okay. you don't uplift artists your entire career and do something like this to disrespect the visual arts. she should have more of a say in it and should be invested in promoting talent. why does the appreciation and respect stop at fashion and music production?

this is something i'm personally impacted by working in advertising/commercials and seeing a sharp decline in my bookings, it's been devastating for me mentally, so seeing simple **** like this that could have fed real artists really hurts me to see

if it's apple, still..multi billion dollar company. shameful. esp after they boasted not using ai for their macbook neo advertisement. lol

edit, and if it isn't ai, obv i eat my words but i still find it visually disjointed from the other visuals we have so far lol

Edited by nineinchnails

Apple has a skilled enough video team in-house and it's coming from them anyways since it's posted on all their socials y'all need to chill not everything you see is automatically AI gen'd rip the kneejerk reactions are crazy.

It's literally a live countdown and the candle is gradually melting. Once it's completely melted, it will be announced I assume.

Everybody's got to love each other
Stop throwin' stones at your sisters and your brothers
Man, it wasn't that long ago we were all living in the jungle
So why do we gotta put each other down
When there's more than enough love to g-g-go around?

Come to mama
Tell me who hurt ya
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out

Dude in a lab coat and a man of God
(Come onto mama, come on, mama)
Fought over prisms and a forty-day flood
(Come onto mama, come on, mama, ooh)
Well, I say rainbows did more than they've ever done
So why do we gotta fight over ideas?
We're talkin' the same old **** after all of these years

Come to mama
Tell me who hurt ya
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out

Oh, come tomorrow
Who are you gonna follow?
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out

Psychic guru catches minnows in the harbor
(Come onto mama, come on, mama)
Everyone tells him he should work a little harder
(Come onto mama, come on, mama) hey, man, get to work! Catch 'em!

They all tell you that freedom must be bought
But, baby, he's already caught 'em
So why do we gotta tell each other how to live?
The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in

Come to mama
Tell me who hurt ya
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out

Oh-oh, come to mama
Who are you gonna follow?
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out

Come to mama
Come onto me, woah, oh-oh-ooh, oh-ooh-oh
Come on mama
Come on mama
Come on mama, woah, oh-oh-ooh
Woah, ooh-oh (woah, ooh-oh-oh)
Woah, ooh-oh (woah, ooh-oh-oh)

'Cause I wanna be there
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there

Why do we gotta tell each other how to live?
The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in
Why do we gotta tell each other how to live?
Look what that rainbow did

Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo, woohoo-hoo
Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo, woohoo-hoo
Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.