Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Apple has a skilled enough video team in-house and it's coming from them anyways since it's posted on all their socials y'all need to chill not everything you see is automatically AI gen'd rip the kneejerk reactions are crazy.

It's literally a live countdown and the candle is gradually melting. Once it's completely melted, it will be announced I assume.

apple also has intelligent enough people on their team to recognize gee, maybe people might think this looks ai generated? they boasted about handcrafting their neo ad, recognizing that audiences do not like ai/ai looking things, and realizing the value in creating things that feel real (this is starting to trend more in advertising). the comments on their instagram are overwhelmingly loud, younger audiences do not want to see anything ai or ai looking, period, and they should be smart enough to understand that. i know im crashing out, this is something i'm deeply concerned about and has directly impacted me and my colleagues' careers.

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

May I suggest some people in here putting me in your ignore list? I know I'm annoying and loudly wrong. Some even are obsessed with downvoting me and quoting to insult me but ummm ok. Wow ijbol whatever. I find it AI, I say it's AI. I'm still hoping to be proven wrong tho.

I'm not a cupcake.

It's not AI, she's so good at acting that she transformed herself in a melting candle. A method queen clap3

I'm not sure but I think the candle is melting in real time. It looks different now Vs the og video

the video is not AI, you are just very used to AI stealing high-definition videos to regenerate so now whenever you see a video with similar quality, you'll immediately assume it's AI

THE VIDEO IS NOT AI, IF YOU THINK SO YOU ARE THE AI.

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm not sure but I think the candle is melting in real time. It looks different now Vs the og video

HIGEaUDa0AARfF2?format=jpg&name=900x900

HIGEaUCbsAAk3Wz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

the video is not AI, you are just very used to AI stealing high-definition videos to regenerate so now whenever you see a video with similar quality, you'll immediately assume it's AI

THE VIDEO IS NOT AI, IF YOU THINK SO YOU ARE THE AI.

were credits posted somewhere?

3 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

apple also has intelligent enough people on their team to recognize gee, maybe people might think this looks ai generated? they boasted about handcrafting their neo ad, recognizing that audiences do not like ai/ai looking things, and realizing the value in creating things that feel real (this is starting to trend more in advertising). the comments on their instagram are overwhelmingly loud, younger audiences do not want to see anything ai or ai looking, period, and they should be smart enough to understand that. i know im crashing out, this is something i'm deeply concerned about and has directly impacted me and my colleagues' careers.

I understand your concerns, and they are completely valid! However, in this particular instance it does not seem to be AI because it's a part of an hours-long live countdown video. Their social team is just dumb enough to clip it and post the first few seconds (and knowing the generally kneejerk nature of social media and how advanced AI systems and LLMs have become that raises skepticism doubting the authenticity of everything you see and consume, it doesn't surprise me)

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I understand your concerns, and they are completely valid! However, in this particular instance it does not seem to be AI because it's a part of an hours-long live countdown video. Their social team is just dumb enough to clip it and post the first few seconds (and knowing the generally kneejerk nature of social media and how advanced AI systems and LLMs have become that raises skepticism doubting the authenticity of everything you see and consume, it doesn't surprise me)

ai is fully capable of doing this lol so unless i see some credits, i remain skeptical

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

THE VIDEO IS NOT AI, IF YOU THINK SO YOU ARE THE AI.

I'm a plastic doll 🌚

2 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

were credits posted somewhere?

nope, but let me try my best to find the artist

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

HIGEaUDa0AARfF2?format=jpg&name=900x900

HIGEaUCbsAAk3Wz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yeah, it's melting live on YouTube.

This is soooo genius. Idk if they used any AI but it's obvious they also used CGI by an actual digital any AI is involved

I remember we saying DWAS single cover were AI too tee-hee 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Screenshot-20260512-072754-Samsung-Brows

these things are never reliable, i did the same and it read 95% ai. lol

It's not exactly melting in real real time but it's indeed melting, they changed the image once (and it melted quite a bit) since release

There's nothing more tiresome than discussing AI in this base, because 90% of y'all can't be honest and would rather act dumb for whatever reason than to just hold her, or if you're a super big cupcake, her team, accountable.

The Mayhem YouTube videos were AI

The mayhem Tour poster was AI

The Dead Dance visuals were AI in parts

And now they Requiem teaser is AI

Acting like it's not won't change reality it just makes you look stupid

rogue2

Do we think it will melt until Thursday release or just noon today so she finally announces?

2 minutes ago, Hamza said:

There's nothing more tiresome than discussing AI in this base, because 90% of y'all can't be honest and would rather act dumb for whatever reason than to just hold her, or if you're a super big cupcake, her team, accountable.

The Mayhem YouTube videos were AI

The mayhem Tour poster was AI

The Dead Dance visuals were AI in parts

And now they Requiem teaser is AI

Acting like it's not won't change reality it just makes you look stupid

rogue2

Even if it is, who cares? It looks cool here.

/End

When the candle finishes burning... will we get the VIY music video??

ryan3

I think I need to disappear for a few days. It seems like there are a forming group of people hating me over the years in here and they don't like when I say anything. Anyway, bye bye. I think I'm going to go back to be a Twitter stan. Probably I'll miss the time when Requeef is out. I'm not special, well I'm a pick-me teehee. I hope you all are happy and have the best time of your life enjoy this tour film and please stream Million Reasons with the new live album. Goodbye 👋 🫂

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.