Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Every single liddo who watched the film acclaiming Grammyrous Life

9zgbif.gif

We need to do everything in our power to prevent it from getting Happy Mistake'd. Shallowbucks, BJs, soccer moms, military moms, whatever it takes.

oprah-emotional.gif

The exaggeration about SOAW being the worst thing ever likerip If anything it's on the same level of Dance The Night quality wise and majority of this base seem to like that songsuburban

7 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

How could you guys hate on Bad Kids?🥴

It's a horrible song, loud and corny

8 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

BJs

Well, I'm good at this, so I choose this one. Idk about others, better think about a new scamming tactic huh

19 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

Oh she read your post ryan3

I think liddos just don't like bright sounding songs vs. them being bad. Like ballads.

Shape Of A Woman doesn't sound like it's for me at all tbqh. I like the post-chorus but that's it. I need Grammy Life ASAP though.

16 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

How could you guys hate on Bad Kids?🥴

It's my least favorrite on Born This Way but I can't stand when people call it "filler" when the song fits the exact theme of the album. Born This Way (and MAYHEM) have no filler and I will always stand by that.

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

It's my least favorrite on Born This Way but I can't stand when people call it "filler" when the song fits the exact theme of the album. Born This Way (and MAYHEM) have no filler and I will always stand by that.

You aren't a bad kid, you don't know about the life of a bad kid chick1

Edited by David_Greengrass97

25 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

How could you guys hate on Bad Kids?🥴

I was 11 when that song came out and i felt it was already too juvenile rip

6 minutes ago, Hamza said:

I was 11 when that song came out and i felt it was already too juvenile rip

SOAW didn't sound good from the very first snippet but y'all swore it was going to be so amazing just to **** on Runway rip

Only Hollywood's most beloved

f3e4fd2.thumb.gif.4c59d7dbe9a9bee241507f

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I can't wait to hear Shape of a Top 10 Pop Radio Hit on my local station

lakitu

The real tea is 6 out of 7 of her studio albums are masterpieces that each completely eclipse other artist's entire discographies — even if there are a few weaker songs here and there on said 6 out of 7 albums. alexz2

  • Author

SOAW is a good song. It's not bad. The chorus is catchy, it is repeatedly catchy which was TDD failed to do.

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

SOAW didn't sound good from the very first snippet but y'all swore it was going to be so amazing just to **** on Runway rip

It does sound infinitely better than SHITWAY tho

rogue2

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Shape of a Turd

The audacity of Turdwaysters to treat little Shapsters with such contempt. Shape = her next Oscar

49 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Oh she read your post ryan3

Mariah is so gorgeous. A true MOTHER.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.