Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

as much as there are Better (Days) songs to sing eg Confetti/ The Getaway... i think The Math would REALLY make her go viral. it's very high energy and a randomass song. she really needs to do a Surprise Song segnement. it'll get people buying multiple tickets

-

lmao imagine her going "YOURE ALWAYS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT... WHAT?" and the crowd yells "I AM ALL ABOUT"

then she baits and switch to All About You

You've got a point, even if she teases it the crowd would go feral deadbanana

So far the only "viral" moments we've gotten are her getting thrown around by that casper dancer and the Lizzies brawling in the pit in LA suburban

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

14 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Hilary is definitely gonna wear a Britney Spears t shirt at some point in the tour

Yeah she did Last night.

53 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I feel like the video really takes off once the leather jacket look is introduced. It's so iconic and mature imo. And I actually love the camera lense trick/effect they used too, makes it all feel dreamy like the album.

Now the Roommates video is pure art. They need to enlist the director for the Holiday Party video for sure.

Future Tripping

50 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Right, she was forced to record that song, didn't like it then, still finds it cringe now, I'd want her revive a song she actually likes and identifies with at this stage in her career. Like give us Shine, The Getaway (have the audience do the second verse), Happy, etc.

She loves Mature.

9 hours ago, Hector said:

The album is certified Gold in Canada 🇨🇦 A #1 album & certified Gold for 40K clap3

I knew it, we would never let her flop and she knows it!

People needs to keep supporting her and hopefully it will get certified Gold in places like Australia, Mexico and Brazil next.

Also like I've said before, she does NOT need backup dancers, so THANK YOU @joyxsoul and I really don't care if she doesn't perform No Work, All Play, but I really need her to add songs to the setlist like The Getaway, Stranger, Happy, Confetti, Brave Heart, Tattoo, The Optimist and I wouldn't mind her doing The Girl Can Rock (I know, don't kill me!), but definitely not The Math or I Can't Wait, please Hilary, no!

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

I knew it, we would never let her flop and she knows it!

People needs to keep supporting her and hopefully it will get certified Gold in places like Australia, Mexico and Brazil next.

Also like I've said before, she does NOT need backup dancers, so THANK YOU @joyxsoul and I really don't care if she doesn't perform No Work, All Play, but I really need her to add songs to the setlist like The Getaway, Stranger, Happy, Confetti, Brave Heart, Tattoo, The Optimist and I wouldn't mind her doing The Girl Can Rock (I know, don't kill me!), but definitely not The Math or I Can't Wait, please Hilary, no!

I highly doubt she'll ever perform The Optimist. Brave Heart is also a stretch, one of the songs that has the worst performance out of BIBO.

The Getaway, Tattoo, All About You are the ones I think there's a chance she'll do it

11 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Brave Heart is one of the best songs of all time.

did anyone save the instrumental version by a solo guitarist? that was so earthy and amazing (it was a video of a shirtless guy with tattoos playing the song). im under the impression it's the official guitarist who worked on the song

-

also just learning our girl is teaming up with Headcount to register voters and encourage people to vote

Olivia Rodrigo is teaming up with Headcount again to register voters and encourage people to vote : r/Fauxmoi

Edited by joyxsoul

Two backstage/soundcheck tickets available for the Glasgow date on Ticketmaster, if anyone missed out on them on first release.

15 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Brave Heart is one of the best songs of all time.

Maybe in the upside down world azealia

17 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Maybe in the upside down world azealia

Whew let me stream Brave Heart to recover from this take

I've got a brave heart

I've got a brave heart

I've got a brave heart

bitch-breathe.gif

15 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Whew let me stream Brave Heart to recover from this take

I've got a brave heart

I've got a brave heart

I've got a brave heart

bitch-breathe.gif

You do indeed my dear friend

suburban

No Brave Heart **** talking. One of the most earnest-sounding folky pop moments of the album before the fillers cave in.

23 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

No Brave Heart **** talking. One of the most earnest-sounding folky pop moments of the album before the fillers cave in.

Now now not you potentially shading Tattoo...my duffenses are UP

2iv1gn.jpg

It could get more certifications if they move forward with the deluxe

People who went to the concert would buy if they didn't get the standard

I wish Hilary would do a collab with another pop star

I'm sure she's get asked

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I wish Hilary would do a collab with another pop star

I'm sure she's get asked

I think she's wanted to with Olivia Rodrigo, or Dua Lipa. However she seems very content being a solo artist.

no no no no nooo Brave Heart shaming here please thanks! it's one of the most honest-sounding track on BIBO.

also, please release single #4 with a cute little video to go with. Holiday Party is sitting right there, ready to go awfff. We also have ASM & Future Tripping, Hilary. put em out with videossss

Graffiti Records liked this comment under their post about the YFTH vinyl...

d2hDEfI.png

6 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I wish Hilary would do a collab with another pop star

I'm sure she's get asked

That would be wonderful as long as it's an actual pop star like Charlie Puth, Alex Warren or even Ed Sheeran again and not Holly Humberstone.

She loves Holly and I love her too, but Hil needs to collab with a real pop star.

Ideally I would like her to work with a male pop star and not a woman, but Charli XCX would sure make for an interesting feature!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Do we know how Mature is doing on radio? Hopefully still growing (maturing?)

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Do we know how Mature is doing on radio? Hopefully still growing (maturing?)

I truly don't think they sent it to Pop radio. There is just no way… it's Top 30 on HAC. Hopefully coming for Top 25 soon.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.