Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

2025 is a solid year for music. Agree?

Featured Replies

Bad-Bunny-Debi-Tirar-Mas-Fotos.jpegFKA-twigs-Eusexua.jpgRose%20Gray:%20Louder,%20Please!.jpgThe-Weeknd-Hurry-Up-Tomorrow.jpegOklou:%20choke%20enough.jpgDrake.jpegTate-McRae-So-Close-to-What.jpegLisa:%20Alter%20Ego.jpgLady-Gaga-MAYHEM.jpegJENNIE:%20Ruby.jpgPlayboi-Carti-MUSIC.jpegBenny%20Blanco%20&%20Selena%20Gomez:%20I%20Said%20I%20Love%20You%20First.jpgPerfume-Genius-Glory.jpegBon-Iver-SABLE-fABLE.jpegPinkPantheress-Fancy-That.jpegKali-Uchis.jpegMiley-Cyrus.jpegAddison-Rae.jpegMARINA:%20PRINCESS%20OF%20POWER.jpgHaim-I-quit.jpegBenson%20Boone%20-%20American%20Heart.jpgLorde-Virgin.jpegKAROL%20G:%20Tropicoqueta.jpgKesha-Period.jpegWet-Leg-moisturizer.jpgJustin-Bieber-Swag.jpegTyler-the-Creator-Dont-Tap-the-Glass.jpegRene%C3%A9%20Rapp:%20BITE%20ME.jpgKaytranada.jpeg61aKTf4w2FL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpgLaufey-A-Matter-of-Time.jpegWolf-Alice-The-Clearing.jpegCMAT:%20EURO-COUNTRY.jpgSabrina-Carpenter-Mans-Best-Friend.jpegHayley-Williams.jpegEd%20Sheeran:%20Play.jpgLola%20Young:%20I%E2%80%99m%20Only%20F**king%20Myself.jpgJADE:%20THAT%E2%80%99S%20SHOWBIZ%20BABY!.jpgCardi-B-AM-I-THE-DRAMA.jpegMariah-Carey-Here-for-It-All.jpeg81AipX4jc-L._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgDoja-Cat-Vie.jpegOlivia%20Dean:%20The%20Art%20of%20Loving.jpgTaylor-Swift-The-Life-of-a-Showgirl.jpeg5021732740137_01--Ashnikkoportada.png?v=1759927201&width=144531SnprbdYaL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpgIt's_Not_That_Deep_-_Demi_Lovato.pngFlorence_and_the_Machine_-_Everybody_Scream.png

 

 

As we enter Q4, it's time we start siting back and reflect on the music released this year. Do you think this is a solid one for music so far? If so, does it top the crowded and eventful 2024?

Write your highs and lows of the year. For me:

 

Highs:

MAYHEM by Lady Gaga

The Art of Loving by Olivia Dean

Man's Best Friend by Sabrina Carpenter

 

Honorable mentions:

Fancy That by PinkPantheress

Virgin by Lorde

Midnight Sun by Zara Larsson

Period by Kesha

choke enough by Oklou

 

Lows:

Don't Click Play by Ava Max

Play by Ed Sheeran

  • Replies 43
  • Views 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Definitely one of the best this decade! And there's still more to come

Honestly yea, it's just that the summer was pretty dry but I've enjoyed all of what I've heard in early and late of this year. The Q1 and Q2 of this year were arguably the strongest tho- the SNS deluxe, Sports Car blowing up, Abracadabra and Gagacabana, Luther smashing, Pink Pony Club becoming bigger, Jennie's debut, FKA Twigs, PinkPantheress' mixtape which is one of the best releases of this year, Addison's album release and Manchild... 

Edited by Blackout2006

What about the devotion ep by Sunday 1994?!  Definitely a high.

I only use Gaga's here. It's a boring year 

Edited by Odette Violet

I would say it has been a pretty weak year for mainstream pop, which is understandable given pretty much all the pop girls put out music last year. 
 

I listen to enough new music that there are always highlights for me, but this year has had less standouts compared to 2022-2024. Quite a few underwhelming projects this year unfortunately. 

Yes, there have been some solid albums coming out, but it's almost like 2022, all the artists are avoiding releasing music until the end of the year and the whole year feels empty and boring.

 

In my opinion it could have been better but it isn't a solid year compared to 2020 or 2024. 

I genuinely thought 2024 was a great year for music and that that would be it for the 20s, but 2025 really outshone tbh

 

Its why I'm also glad some of my faves are waiting til 2026, so that it's not a completely dry year

It's mid. Not extremely bad, but not even close to the highs of 2020

I think it is a mid year. There are some artists who surprised me for releasing good music and others who disappointed me but overall it's mid. 

oh absolutely! definitely solid choices on that chart but let's not forget queens Banks, Lights, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor,  and also Sudan Archives who's about to serve MAJORLY :clap3: I'm glad to see Miguel here too even though his album's not yet out either… the singles are all ridiculously good

it's just that… it's mainstream pop that's the area that is severely lacking at this very moment unfortunately 

 

it's more niche pop and more indie/art pop artists giving the best of the best this year. which for me is a win, but for many people I can see how that could be frustrating :giraffe:

I didn't care for 90% of the releases. 
 

Also that Drake album cover makes me cackle every time, it's genuinely hilarious 

It's one of those years where there have been a lot of good albums but no real standout. The best albums  for me are probably Blondshell's, FKA Twig's and Addison's. All very good, but not really close to as good as Brat and Imaginal Disk last year.

 

Edit: Forgot about Ethel Cain's latest. That's probably the strongest this year.

Edited by Cooper

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.