Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tame Impala - 'Deadbeat'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Horrible title to match the horrible music we got so far?

  • It's so obvious when people decide to hate an artist, this is an example. The overreaction for everything doesn't make sense. Like saying the cover is horrible? Make it make sense.

I tried to listen to this twice today and both times lost interest. I'll give it another shot soon, but it's not looking good gals :gaycat7:

  • Popular Post
On 10/16/2025 at 10:58 PM, McNulty said:

AOTY is getting released tonight 

tenor.gif

Ethereal Connection far overstays its welcome but the rest of the album is very good

 

No Reply is my favorite

The way this song just slapped me in the face. WOW 

 

 Wig Snatch GIFs | Tenor 

My Old Ways, Dracula, Obsolete, and End of Summer being the only saves so far after listening twice. As a long time Tame fan it's bad for Kevin :deadbanana4: I really don't know what he's trying to say in this album. Bit of a dud. 

 

Like my jaw kinda dropped at the horrid Bad Bunny parody production on Oblivion.

Most of it sounded pretty good to me :huh:

 

I think it'll take time for some to get used to.

10 hours ago, bad guy said:

My Old Ways, Dracula, Obsolete, and End of Summer being the only saves so far after listening twice. As a long time Tame fan it's bad for Kevin :deadbanana4: I really don't know what he's trying to say in this album. Bit of a dud. 

 

Like my jaw kinda dropped at the horrid Bad Bunny parody production on Oblivion.

You're missing No Reply and Afterthought, both amazing 

 

But yeah Oblivion is just.. :gaycat6:

there are some skips but you all are doing too much. first three tracks are all great. Obsolete is amazing.

 

even the so called bad tracks aren't bad at all.

How obvious it is that Kevin Parker wants to queen out so bad and be a main pop girl: wear wigs, shake ass, arch his back to the camera?

 

Afterthought legit gives Donna Summer instrumental level of p**** c*nt elite gay club and here he is singing about imposter syndrome again for the eleventh time?

 

It is exhausting to hear a man constantly wail in a head voice about self loathing over dance music. It is pure poptimism brainrot to be gassed by the constant showering of praise of sad lyrics happy production. This album is very two thousand and late in that aspect.

 

He should live his p*ssy c*nt fantasies through producing for female artists like most male producers. This should've been a Dua Lipa or Rihanna or even Troye Sivan album. It would've been acclaimed with an A.

 

 

Edited by slowednreverb

The whole album on repeat we are so back:jamming: Dracula lowkey might become my soty taking Shapeshifter's crown :duca:

love his music but i don't have the desire to listen to this for some reason :rip:

I have this album on repeat.

 

I did not seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this album coming for me WIG SNATCHED

 

:superman::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

12 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

Im so confused with the reactions here  :biblio:  album is so good

same like it makes no sense. 

14 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

Im so confused with the reactions here  :biblio:  album is so good

I was only seeing good comments before getting into ATRL lol

10 hours ago, aleksanderbgu said:

I was only seeing good comments before getting into ATRL lol

Same and on Twitter all i see is praise.

 

Gen Z ATRL could never

I saved My Old Ways, Obsolete, Afterthought & End of Summer.

 

I warmed up to End of Summer because I can relate to it quite a lot. It fits one of my past situations to a T. I had a crush on someone in summer school and I opened up to them on the last day. I waited 90 days to speak to them, I had already wasted my chance by then. I can relate to the self loathing insecure loser persona Kevin Parker projected quite a lot actually. I don't think the record is an artistic epic fail. I actually like how awkward it sounds overall. It reminds me of a rockstar in a midlife crisis regressing into his old ways, trying to become a DJ. The main criticism is also the story in a sense.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.