Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you ready for everything Taylor?

Taylor is back (again) 77 members have voted

  1. 1. what's the feeling?

    • Ugh! It's been so long! i'm so excited!!!!
      68%
      53
    • My god, this year hasn't been bad enough with Trump??
      10%
      8
    • I'm indifferent, will just avoid the music, discourse, and Taylor threads tbh. Oversaturated.
      20%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

you wake up to the news that Taylor Swift is releasing new music. :eli:

 

instantly you know this means that the next 3-6 months, the music and touring discourse will seemingly be Taylor-centered. :keir:

 

how are you taking the news? how do you feel? :biblio: 

 

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can you imagine getting with a therapist and they ask what brings you in and you say Taylor Swift is winning again, somehow she always stays here, I can't stand it! And make your entire sessions aroun

  • careerfatality
    careerfatality

    depends on if the material is good. lets see

  • ChooseyLover
    ChooseyLover

    Is one year "so long" for the Swifties? Damn y'all are spoiled af    Not particularly excited but I'm curious.

I needed taylor back 

Edited by Strawberry Bubble

Is one year "so long" for the Swifties? Damn y'all are spoiled af :oxygen2:
 

Not particularly excited but I'm curious.

Edited by ChooseyLover

I've been hungry for the past 12 months! It feels like an eternity since we've had new TS.

Thank god. Aside from Gaga, pop culture has been absolutely dead and a bore this entire year. 

I've always said I enjoy Taylor's music, but it's her fans that make it annoying.

 

I just hope the music is actually good this time if we're gonna have to hear about it everywhere for the next 12 months.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Cow-1 said:

Let's just say i'll need therapy.

:rip:

I am excited for the new music :heart: Taylors eras are very short nowadays so it's not even worth complaining.

looking fwd to the "is taylor flopping?!?" threads tho they seem to get earlier every year now, it's like we've forgotten the true meaning of them :giraffe:

Edited by makeawish

I'm looking forward to it sure. But also, even though I do genuinely love her, her releases are never something that get me overly excited. I miss her doing pre-release singles and building hype that way vs. everything coming all at once. Also TTPD wasn't my favourite work of hers and I found it too long for what the material was, so I'm looking forward to her releasing (hopefully) a more compact 12-song album that's more poppy and fun.

17 minutes ago, Cow-1 said:

Let's just say i'll need therapy.

Can you imagine getting with a therapist and they ask what brings you in and you say Taylor Swift is winning again, somehow she always stays here, I can't stand it! And make your entire sessions around being an OTH and female pop stars invading your mind:rip:

Edited by Biggie

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Can you imagine getting with a therapist and they ask what brings you in and you say Taylor Swift is winning again, somehow she always stays here, I can't stand it! And make your entire sessions around being an OTH and female pop stars invading your mind:rip:

I'd pay to watch such a session ngl

 

:sabrina:

12 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

I'd pay to watch such a session ngl

 

:sabrina:

I'll have them film it. :giraffe:

Yes, we complain about pop eras not being events anymore like in the '10s heydays and the Lord still gives it to us. Especially if the Max/Shellback rumors are true, no one will be asleep at the wheel like her (four?) past releases. It's thrilling to witness unless you hate seeing women succeeding :wave:

Voted indifferent but I will listen to it and maybe buy the album on whatever format I feel drawn to. I have a friend who's a massive Taylor fan and he's really excited so I'll definitely also talk to him about it too.

$20 for a cassette though is a choice.

Yes I'm ready for her to dominate the music industry again and snatch all of them awards :ryan3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.