Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ethel Cain - "Nettles"

Featured Replies

First single of 'Willoughby Tucker, I'll Always Love You'

Ethel-Cain-Willoughby-Tucker-1742821998.

https://ethelcain.ffm.to/nettles

6/4

Edited by Club classic

  • Replies 112
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MidnightsAtPeace
    MidnightsAtPeace

    Oh, mother, I'm so ready to welcome demons into my body through my ears. Take us to the opposite of church 

  • AshleyLovescats887
    AshleyLovescats887

    What an insane song, probably my favorite from Ethel's whole discography. The demo was already such a great track, but this full version is just pure excellence. I can't believe how elevated it i

  • Lord Gaga
    Lord Gaga

    Guys I swear this is the best song released so far this year and if she has better on the album I'll be buried right next to Willoughby.

Oh, mother, I'm so ready to welcome demons into my body through my ears. Take us to the opposite of church :jonny:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

is this the lead for her august album ? 

yes :heart:

11 minutes ago, Club classic said:

yes :heart:

gag, her and addison serving us a slutty sad girl summer :jonny:

excited for this, that demo sounds promising aka like something that's actually listenable

1 hour ago, abrantino said:

excited for this, that demo sounds promising aka like something that's actually listenable

just like all of ethel's music :heart:

Ahhhh I'm so ready! This lying bish said Nettles would never be released but we know she always switches :DWAS:

The demo's good and just begging to be extended into a full anthem

13 hours ago, Scandalous said:

a tribute to Jennifer Nettles of sugarland? :duca: 

**** her honky tonk ass!

soooo excited for the final version :duca: can't believe it's finally getting released 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.