Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are you hot?

Featured Replies

I definitely feel better about my appearance than I did this time a few years ago, but I'd still probably say I'm average at best. I'm at peace with that though.

 

nicki.png

  • Replies 143
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No :skull:

 

I used to be a pretty/cute twink but depression and lack of sleep have really took a toll on my face ever since the pandemic and I gained quite some weight since starting antidepressants in 2022 :skull:

 

But I'm planning on investing to get most of that fixed over the course of the year and hey I'm no longer massively depressed with excruciating anxiety disorder so I'm currently phasing out the antidepressants so there's some positives to alladat i guess :hippo:

All the people saying yes :deadbanana4:

 

Maybe I'm just jealous but the statistics can't be that high girlies! :flower:

No... But some guys say I am, so I'm okay with my appereance. 

 

 

Obvi. I give hair body face at all times. No one cares about personality so I don't have to worry about that.

I think I'm overall fine but being really tall does the heavy looking, and white beauty standards are mercifully in my favour.

I get compliments a lot so yes I'd think so, but my d could do a bit better.

Edited by WeWon

Growing up watching the golden Sean Cody period definitely messed with my definition of "hot" and a whole lot issue of body image.

Earlier this year when my *hot fwb told me they were all on steroids (hence how they are so ripped and muscular), weirdly that lifted a huge burden off my shoulder.

At the same time, lifting weights 5 days/week and ensuring adequate consumption of protein (and carbs too!) has produced pretty good results. The past month I have been quite happy with what I see in the mirror. 

 

 

On 5/10/2025 at 9:36 PM, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Of course i am. Maybe. Well actually i've been having a few thoughts about my appearance for the last couple of months. I kinda hate how i look but it's manageable, i think everyone goes through a phase when they don't really see themselves as pretty.

This post is how it feels to be alive and gay

When I was 18-19 sure 

 

Now I'm 25 and still never lost the Covid weight :deadbanana2: 


 

Spoiler

It's kinda toxic to compare myself to when I was a teenager but whatever 

:suburban:

 

i like my looks but i've always felt like an acquired taste! i'm ethnically ambiguous, people can never guess my heritage correctly and the guesses span from southern europe to latam to middle east. i have good facial proportions, great hair and a great body. but i have to wear glasses, i have dozens of tattoos, i'm only 5'9. these are factors that usually place me into niche pockets and make me more of a type than a 100% hot person everyone agrees on if that makes sense? but at the end of the day everyones appearance is subjective so my first statements of being attractive and having a great body could be false to someone. idk. this is complicated

 

lemme just say yes :heart2:

No not really, if I looked after myself more i'm sure i'd look okay :rip:

 

There's some features of myself I like, my eyes and hair but it's that's about it

I get called cute and handsome all the time but single so don't really know what to believe 

Barely average but my ass phat so I've never had problems getting men.

I can confidently say that I'm the hottest I've ever been :clap: It has been a long process which involved a lot of lifestyle changes, and personal growth (not just physical changes).

 

Right now, I would rate myself as as 8.5/10 

I'm ok looking I think. I know I get lots of men thirsting over me on tinder and grinder BUT I have a hard time gaging if it's because I am considered good looking or just that gays will thirst over anything so tbh I'm not too sure. :toofunny3: I just think I'm ok

On 5/11/2025 at 1:03 AM, Xtina23 said:

Of course I am, bby! 

flava-flav-of-love-tiffany-look-material

I even like to moan suddenly at times throughout the day.

That's how HOT I am. #YoureWelcome

kjsfnjkfnklsafmnsa

Cupcakke? Is that you?

1 hour ago, EliteNaviShit said:

How bout I give yall my ig and you tell me🤪

I would like to see :wave:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.