Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are you hot?

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I'm ok looking I think. I know I get lots of men thirsting over me on tinder and grinder BUT I have a hard time gaging if it's because I am considered good looking or just that gays will thirst over anything so tbh I'm not too sure. :toofunny3: I just think I'm ok

I'm sure you're adorable boo :smitten:

  • Replies 143
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

yes I am, but I'm unconventionally hot (i'm only 5'6, got a nice body, very classic Jewish/eastern european features, longer hair than is typical for "conventionally attractive" men nowadays, very hairy body). so I'm not the kind of hot that goes viral on twitter, I have more success with my pictures on instagram or reddit tbh :gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I'm sure you're adorable boo :smitten:

Thank u 😭☺️♥️ you're a hottie 

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I know I get lots of men thirsting over me on tinder and grinder

 

 

I'd like to assume so. Anyone who follows me on ig is free to confirm or deny. 

I walked past a mirror the other day and for a second I thought I was in the same room with Angelina Jolie but it was just my reflection... I'll say that 

I mean i guess... i don't struggle for attention when i leave the house and i used to model professionally in my country and did well. 

Not right now I rlly dont know but a few years ago I think the physical labour of my job kinda put me in good shape and I mostly ate healthy (a lot of the times i'd eat like 4 meals a day cause i was SO hungry from work), but my life was so sad and directionless at that time, i literally didnt see any friends or have time to so I'm glad to be past that now

 

For the past few weeks I've honestly been under an insecurity curse about my skin, my face, my body and everything, but people still say I'm cute and I still have a lot of fun so idk idk idk

That probably stems from the internet anyway

 

 

I usually look like a gremlin, with a decent haircut i can pass as the average white guy tho

I swim a lot so that has helped my body out quite a bit! I would not consider myself "hot" but on a 1-10 scale, I would say 7 maybe 8 if I get a nice haircut and dress well 😂

Some people think so.

Many people think not.

I'm neutral about it.

 

I don't try but i know some things about me are considered hot for people and cold for some others.

 

yes and i love getting compliments about it

 

but also i get insecure/ lowkey jealous when i see guys who are hotter than me:rip:

On 5/11/2025 at 12:49 PM, Stallo said:

Yes but the d is average.

Same sis, some of us can't have it all i guess

 

nicki.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.