Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random songs you have on repeat lately?

Featured Replies

I'm just curious because for some reason I can't stop listening to Troye Sivan's In My Room, Caroline Polachek's So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings and less random Addison Rae's High Fashion. I'm obsessed :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I unironically had Macarena on repeat the other day while at the gym.  

  • Arcas El Alma Que Te Trajo   Papi dame pene me lo abro con lahs garrahs   Soy una perra pero te hago miau miau miau

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    Such a great song  

Arcas El Alma Que Te Trajo

 

Papi dame pene me lo abro con lahs garrahs

0dEOjHb.thumb.gif.d29e1a8a91b023fd742062

 

Soy una perra pero te hago miau miau miau

0dEOjHb.thumb.gif.d29e1a8a91b023fd742062

Some people were talking about Donna this weekend in a thread and I was reminded of possibly the best song of all time 

 

 

 

I unironically had Macarena on repeat the other day while at the gym.  :rip:

I stumbled upon Britney's discography again the other day and I just rediscovered how magnificent "Circus" the song was. That album is quite underappreciated following up from Blackout. 

these two I replay every day. Perhaps my most played song with mental karate and my most played album this year from Ivan B (if I'm listening to music it's very likely him). They're some of my favorite artists whom I'm sure many here would consider random. 

Edited by coney island

Give Your Heart A Break. What a pop classic !

 

Should've been Demi's first #1 

 

I wanted to make an appreciation thread for this, but it would go nowhere sadly.

Alizée - A contre-courant

Julee Cruise - Falling

Hearts2Hearts - The Chase

 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Give Your Heart A Break. What a pop classic !

 

Should've been Demi's first #1 

Technically it was… on pop radio :gaycat4:

Discovered this bop recently and it's been onnnn repeat along with PinkPantheress' new singles :jamming:

 

 

I hosted a 'recession pop' themed birthday party 2 weeks ago so Your Love Is My Drug, Right Round, Good Girls Gone Bad, Just Dance, Give Me Everything and so many more. 

Such a fun time and even with the fact that the bday has passed i'm still bopping to it. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.