Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beychella vs. Gagachella

This is the poll title 1006 members have voted

  1. 1. Who had a better coachella performance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both are the best Coachella performances ever. I like Gaga's theatrics a little bit more than Bey's band with her, but both are amazing. 

  • Replies 708
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Beyoncé and it's not close. lol

  • The Operatic singing with the cage dress reveal alone         >>>>>> all the other Coachella shows in history       

  • Both queens, both legends in their own league.

Bey and Gaga are on the same level (theres also a secret third option that ATRL hates to admit is up there as well :sabrina:) so I guess its up to your personal preferences/taste what to prefer. I prefer Gagas show

Edited by Nico Robin

Id say both were good if the bey Stans weren't always so insecure and crying about the comparisons 24/7 but I'll just say I prefer the one that hasn't recycled the same getup since the Superbowl!

Gaga sweeps, and she is more global playing sold out stadiums in Asia and Latin America. 

Just watched "Gargacella" &

 

spacer.png

 

the nerve of this comparison 

16 minutes ago, skeeyee said:

Just watched "Gargacella" &

 

spacer.png

 

the nerve of this comparison 

You are just acting dense for reactions... :skull: It may not be your cup of tea (even tho I don't know what aspect was lacking in your opinion), but there's nothing "spacer.png" about it... :skull:

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You are just acting dense for reactions... :skull: It may not be your cup of tea (even tho I don't know what aspect was lacking in your opinion), but there's nothing "spacer.png" about it... :skull:

the performance was fine, it's spacer.png for it to even be compared to beychella... the culture shifting barrier breaking moment 

Beychella by faaar. Gagachella isn't even a thing. Beychella was a cultural moment that solidified Beyonce's legacy as a performer. Gaga's performance was good but she f**ked up by performing 10 MAYHEM songs and ignoring some of her biggest hits

43 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Gaga outdid

in tankery maybe

Just now, Shimenawa said:

Gagachella >>>>>>>

 

But both are great performers

Bffr

41 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Bey and Gaga are on the same level (theres also a secret third option that ATRL hates to admit is up there as well :sabrina:) so I guess its up to your personal preferences/taste what to prefer. I prefer Gagas show

What level are you talking about?

 

Beyonce looks better, sings better, dances better, has better posture, better energy and better stage presence. 

 

I don't know what timeline y'all live in but in this reality gaga is objectively a much weaker performer. You can prefer her show that's your prerogative but they are nowhere equal in terms of live performing (or anything else for that matter if you think about it). 

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

What level are you talking about?

 

Beyonce looks better, sings better, dances better, has better posture, better energy and better stage presence. 

 

I don't know what timeline y'all live in but in this reality gaga is objectively a much weaker performer. You can prefer her show that's your prerogative but they are nowhere equal in terms of live performing (or anything else for that matter if you think about it). 

"Objectively" sure you sound so objective :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, anastaciabby said:

"Objectively" sure you sound so objective :bibliahh:

Preference is subjective. Such that I like Beyonce more and you like lady gaga more. 

 

Skill and capabilities are not and can be easily measured. Beyonce is objectively more skilled in sining, dancing and performing, the receipts are there for everyone to see. 

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

Id say both were good if the bey Stans weren't always so insecure and crying about the comparisons 24/7 but I'll just say I prefer the one that hasn't recycled the same getup since the Superbowl!

Is that why Gaga base keeps mentioning Beyonce and Beyonce base hasn't said anything? 

And it's not even close. :clap3:

 

Gaga really came to deliver her best performance ever and will now be in the pantheon of best Coachella shows. :giraffe:

 

Congrats Queen! 

voted for gaga, but theyre totally different. bee is polished and perfect. everythings rehearsed to a T. but theatrics just arent her thing, which is my thing and thats fine.

 

gagas chaotic, theatrical, and leans into the dark/weird stuff in a way that feels natural. when she does the whole witchy/demonic thing, it fits. anyone else would look like they're trying too hard.

  • Popular Post

I'm gagged. I genuinely thought Beychella could never be surpassed. 

 

Gaga delivered something beyond insane. I don't even know how someone pulls off a performance like that, but it was peak Gaga— something I never thought I'd see again. Easily one of the best performances of all time, not even just Coachella.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.