Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beychella vs. Gagachella

This is the poll title 1006 members have voted

  1. 1. Who had a better coachella performance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 708
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Beyoncé and it's not close. lol

  • The Operatic singing with the cage dress reveal alone         >>>>>> all the other Coachella shows in history       

  • Both queens, both legends in their own league.

Enjoy what you have, or don't if either or neither show is to your taste. Both gave fantastic shows, the end. I loved Bey's show and return to it often, and I loved Gaga's show and will most likely return to it often in the future too. 

Edited by lonnie

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Pop Fan said:

Ijbol 😂😂😂 I've heard that Gaga wasn't even the #1 Chella of her own night (that she headlined). Apparently it was Lisa who was the #1 trend on Twitter and was the most viral moment of Night 1. 
 

 

Banned

48 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

16 pages of the gaganators trying to convince themselves their fav is a better performer than beyonce. i have to laugh 

 

it's giving nicki coke rant 

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c37364aa698a77a.gif

And yet the Gaga lead on the poll hasn't moved despite all of you running in here :rip: 

 

Looks like Gaga CONVINCED ATRL after all!

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c37364aa698a77a.gif

1 hour ago, Pop Fan said:

Lmao…Liddos started getting into the Easter spirit a little bit earlier this year I guess

The colour red suits you. :heart:

 

OT: Gaga much better.

2 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Ijbol 😂😂😂 I've heard that Gaga wasn't even the #1 Chella of her own night (that she headlined). Apparently it was Lisa who was the #1 trend on Twitter and was the most viral moment of Night 1. 
 

 

this b was still acting like he's a new user in the thread on each page? Is this real life?

Edited by UnRayuki

I loved both, but I prefer Gaga's. Act I alone is going to be carved into my brain for years to come. 

beyonce fans fuming :sabrina:

 

pr payola can only get you so far

  • Popular Post

beyhive having their stop the count! moment 

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

Edited by Kota

  • Popular Post

Hive: mOnSteRs can't stop talking about Beyonce!!!!!!1111

 

Also Hive: 

 

Screenshot-2025-04-13-at-1-52-45-PM.png

 

:rip:

 

 

Edited by kudmips7890

32 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

True, like the #2 most talked about artist the night you headline the show :sabrina:

Y'all still care about twitter likes and vibes I see. Don't make me compare the discography boost Gaga got with the one Beyoncé got

 

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Hive: mOnSteRs can't stop talking about Beyonce!!!!!!1111

 

Also Hive: 

 

Screenshot-2025-04-13-at-1-52-45-PM.png

 

:rip:

 

 

I guess atrl really is a Gaga echo chamber if the Beyoncé base is even focused on her 

 

:sabrina:

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I guess atrl really is a Gaga echo chamber if the Beyoncé base is even focused on her 

 

:sabrina:

Like a wise woman once said, "Monday I'm overrated, Tuesday on my dick"

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post
Just now, Weld_E said:

Liddos rejoicing over Gaga winning a poll on ATRL.com whilst simultaneously calling Twitter numbers vibes. You can't make this stuff up, truly an echo chamber

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

 

 

 

Did you know that Poker Face alone did more streams yesterday than Beyoncé's entire discography on the Spotify Global chart post her historic Beychella? I'd be mad too 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

calling Twitter numbers vibes

Did those "Twitter numbers" help your fave Katy Perry for Woman's World? 

 

spacer.png

 

Vibes indeed! :heart:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Liddos rejoicing over Gaga winning a poll on ATRL.com whilst simultaneously calling Twitter numbers vibes. You can't make this stuff up, truly an echo chamber

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

 

 

 

So is Spotify an echo chamber too love? 


ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373
 

or what about the sales numbers of dua lipas flop era vs CC…

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373 

15 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Did you know that Poker Face alone did more streams yesterday than Beyoncé's entire discography on the Spotify Global chart post her historic Beychella? I'd be mad too 

 

spacer.png

Unfair comparison, and you know this. Spotify wasn't what it is now. 

8 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

That's great considering Spotify's user base has tripled since Beychella. I'm glad her performance was able to move something at least, even if it's one of her last solo #1's from the Obama administration 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373
 

 

Girl I compared it to Poker Face because I wanted to be modest. Abra alone did like 3x more streams than Beyoncé's entire discography on the Global Spotify chart

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Renem said:

Unfair comparison, and you know this. Spotify wasn't what it is now. 

Comparing one song to someone's entire discography is an unfair comparison I know. 

This Beyoncé vs Gaga still doesn't make any sense to me. They're not even in the same generation. 

  • Popular Post
Just now, Weld_E said:

Lets hope Abra finally makes the top 10 then 

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

 

It has been top 10 on the global chart for 8 weeks. This ain't Texas sister

 

spacer.png

both are legends and 2 of the best coachella songs in history. both were amazing shows, with top notch production, arrangement and show, overall.

 

Beychella was really meaningful, filled with history (on par with her work in the last 10 years), it had a cultural impact, she outdid herself and cemented herself as the best live performer since MJ.

 

But at the end of the day, I prefer Gagachella. She, too, outdid herself but while Beychella had everything programmed to the second, Gagachella was a version with more "chaos" and "carefree" of it, which suits gaga. It was way more fantasious, dramatic, cinematic - and these are core Gaga elements that I love and live for it. While watching the show i had the realization that i was really happy that she chose to go to acting because it elevates her recent performances to another level

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

Damn right it ain't. Texas was a multi-week #1 in the U.S. AND a global #1, which is no small feat as I'm sure you're well aware.

 

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

And where is it now?


spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.