Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

That's great! but we can do more! 

 

@Rogue_Redux @itshyolee @Smarticle  GET TO WORK

Is there a reason why you didn't tag me? Is it because you hate me? Am I not too cool for you? I have WORKED my ass off for this moment and I will not be disrespected like this 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

Just realized that you could multiply 143's global units by 40 and it still would not match TTPD 

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

I was expecting to read about artists getting dragged to flith but they got personal beef here

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

Edited by brokee

7 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Is there a reason why you didn't tag me? Is it because you hate me? Am I not too cool for you? I have WORKED my ass off for this moment and I will not be disrespected like this 

 

  Hide contents

:ryan3:

 

I'm so sorry beautiful 

 

@SinnerCity let's take this ***** DOWN

Convincing yourself that Selena Gomez is a good singer is like convincing yourself that you don't have a drinking problem after being charged with DUI & vehicular manslaughter

The way I'm waiting for the ATRL WrestleMania Main Event @SmittenCake vs. @Ubermensch!!

 

7 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Does the person have this avi and have some of the worst takes on this forum?

E933FB1E-ABB9-4A26-BB3E-FCEE5A239341.thu

@Eternium somebody still hasn't recovered from the skz vs aespa thread. Thoughts?:sabrina:

 

 

edit: Nevermind, I saw he kept desperately subbing you before eventually tagging 

Edited by Ubermensch

2 minutes ago, Rogue_Redux said:

The way I'm waiting for the ATRL WrestleMania Main Event @SmittenCake vs. @Ubermensch!!

 

Didn't we basically already do NHB in the hq thread this month? Bottom on bottom violence hurts us all :chick3:

 

They might be racist against Asian people and support some of the worst artists of all time but that's still a liddo.

Edited by Ubermensch

That tweet calling Bebe Rexha the landlord of the Khia asylum is the funniest drag I've read in years

8 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Convincing yourself that Selena Gomez is a good singer is like convincing yourself that you don't have a drinking problem after being charged with DUI & vehicular manslaughter

Idk if there's actually anyone delusional enough who really thinks that 

Since it was brought up though I need to get something off my chest :bunny:

 

@SmittenCake I got you mixed up with the other Nicki/Gaga fan who looks like the poster boy for burnt out and depressed millennial white men with sad office jobs and a shrimp dick. The one who probably thinks lookin ass was Nicki's peak and sings every word like he was trying out for a spot in black pink while driving his 2011 prius to go meet up with friends who don't even like him. We all know the one. Somehow I thought you were banned and he was still here. :eli:

 

When I thought that user was also shoving known racists Brooke Candy and Igloo Australia down the Gaga base's throat I took offense and started dragging you. You ended up being a racist in another way and you still insult people like a little girl would but the whole beef was based on a misunderstanding. I did ask for you not to get a ban after one of your random meltdowns about me recently and hope we can move on. :heart:

 

Edited by Ubermensch

Chalupa Homez can't keep Jailber's white trash musty dick out of her promo campaigns 

 

essentials.gif

19 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Just realized that you could multiply 143's global units by 40 and it still would not match TTPD 

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

Swifties still worrying about Katy in 2025 really says it all huh. :rip: She'll never get five #1s on an album no matter how many times she re-releases 1989.

6 hours ago, Pop Art said:

I have never seen a more obvious burner account before, I really wanna know whose dupe that is. :deadbanana:

 

@Ryan care to check in on this? :mandown:

 

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

jkshdjkfdhdjf 

 

LOSER @Femininomenon

 

7306.gif

8 minutes ago, Rush said:

Idk if there's actually anyone delusional enough who really thinks that 

Believe it or not… there are some people that delusional. 

4 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Swifties still worrying about Katy in 2025 really says it all huh. :rip: She'll never get five #1s on an album no matter how many times she re-releases 1989.

Katy and her delusional Stan's should really worry more about her being able to get a number one again… ever… if Bebe Rexha is the landlord of the Khia parking lot, then Katy is the person she's making the mortgage payments to… 

Chubbi XXL is a sell out that got poppers banned. Her tour with Troye Savant is one of the worst I've ever seen

 

essentials.gif

Edited by Vrx.

23 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I'm so sorry beautiful 

 

@SinnerCity let's take this ***** DOWN

 

7 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Swifties still worrying about Katy in 2025 really says it all huh. :rip: She'll never get five #1s on an album no matter how many times she re-releases 1989.

And where did that Katy? At least Taylor still has a career :rip:

6 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Swifties still worrying about Katy in 2025 really says it all huh. :rip: She'll never get five #1s on an album no matter how many times she re-releases 1989.

Taylor Swift will be the best-selling female artist of all time by the end of the year. She's already the highest-grossing AND most streamed artist of all time. Her not having the very specific achievement of having an album with 5 #1s truly isn't the gag you seem to think it is...?

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

9 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Swifties still worrying about Katy in 2025 really says it all huh. :rip: She'll never get five #1s on an album no matter how many times she re-releases 1989.

At least they talk about her more than the Katy Kats who can only relive the past to try to keep their fave relevant...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.