Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Something Beautiful"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

I saw this comment on another forum and it summs up pretty much how I feel about this song and her recent output so I'm just gonna post it instead of repeating other's words

 

 

That's how I felt about her last album but not this.

  • Replies 374
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gaga stans gonna come at me but Miley is far more versatile as an artist, and each time she jumps genre it still feels more authentic than Gaga's genre jumping

  • Treacherous
    Treacherous

    pop gays already crying and complaining about an artist challenging themselves and doing something new  

  • It's to celebrate a mainstream artist, takes this kind of risks. They should be more doing experimental stuff after 5 albums with hits. Take risks popstars, take them.

Miley always wins at the end, she'll have the last laugh when she'll get nominated for Grammys all across alternative/rock/pop fields with different songs + takes home AOTY. 

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

stable 🙌🏼

Which is a very good sign wbk

 

 

 

ohhh I'm obsessed with this. Everything about it 

4 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

I saw this comment on another forum and it summs up pretty much how I feel about this song and her recent output so I'm just gonna post it instead of repeating other's words

 

 

Well just wait and see but yeah so far, not impressed. However; her voice is one of the best in the industry and she's a star. Only a star can create this type of illusion. She has IT. 

Is this real?? What the **** ??? 

 

I'm gonna wait for the actual lead single before judging. I heard two other tracks from this album, and it seems similar to Younger Now and ESV. This track is very creative, and though far from perfect, I like it. I just hope she maintains creativity while also providing us with commercial value. She will be sweeping grammys though hopefully.

4 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

I saw this comment on another forum and it summs up pretty much how I feel about this song and her recent output so I'm just gonna post it instead of repeating other's words

 

 

I respect this because yeah this song isn't insanely deep, but it is experimental and playful in its production towards the latter half. I think it's a smart song because it's singing about something beautiful, yet it's borderline ugly and harsh sounding at times, like the cover as well. Its an interesting song!

I like how experimental it is, but it's not a song I'd play over and over again. It sounds like the first song on the tracklist that sets the tone for the album, not necessarily lead single material.

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Is this real?? What the **** ??? 

 

It's not :rip: That tweet should say Prelude.

35 minutes ago, wish said:

It's not :rip: That tweet should say Prelude.

Ok i was saying! 

this was a cute little number! a bit loud, but i love how miss thing is always giving us something new.

Spotify • April 2nd:
Something Beautiful: 254,449(-126,411)
Prelude 130,409(-74,457)

18 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Is this real?? What the **** ??? 

 

I'm gonna wait for the actual lead single before judging. I heard two other tracks from this album, and it seems similar to Younger Now and ESV. This track is very creative, and though far from perfect, I like it. I just hope she maintains creativity while also providing us with commercial value. She will be sweeping grammys though hopefully.

It's not shocking + it wasn't being displayed on her Spotify page and I couldn't find the song, they have just fixed it

didn't like really any of her last album at all, but WOAH, this is immediate for me.

 

saw someone compare this to Alabama Shakes and the producer of this record also works with them, lowkey kinda want a collab with Brittany on this album

Edited by DevinWylde

literally been a stan of Miley for like 20 or whatever years now and moments like this remind me why. Miley's presence is just insane and this era will be her best yet

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2025 at 9:07 PM, DevinWylde said:

saw someone compare this to Alabama Shakes and the producer of this record also works with them, lowkey kinda want a collab with Brittany on this album

the way my mind works

On 4/1/2025 at 5:02 AM, mokitsu said:

It reminded me of Alabama Shakes' work.

 

On 4/1/2025 at 5:38 PM, Parachutes said:

Off topic but I hope they release new material now that they're about to tour :duca: Sound and Color is an all time fave of mine

 

If the rest of this album emulates that sound, too, I'll be super pleased

And now Brittany Howard is featured on the album :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.