Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Something Beautiful"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 374
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gaga stans gonna come at me but Miley is far more versatile as an artist, and each time she jumps genre it still feels more authentic than Gaga's genre jumping

  • Treacherous
    Treacherous

    pop gays already crying and complaining about an artist challenging themselves and doing something new  

  • It's to celebrate a mainstream artist, takes this kind of risks. They should be more doing experimental stuff after 5 albums with hits. Take risks popstars, take them.

47 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Anyone have the Spotify debut?:lakitu:

It didn't made the top200, but it's kinda expected since it was released in the middle of the day

I'm obsessed with this now more than I did yesterday. I'm absolutely blown away by this and the visuals:wanda: Miley is reaching new highs as an artist

it's giving pop perfection with her signature raspy rockish singing:WAP:

Edited by truthteller

this is better than all of the tracks that were recently mentioned here. if your taste buds ain't working, you might as well leave the thread!

 

Miley Cyrus GIFs | Tenor

My only gripe with this song is there are portions where Miley's voice gets lost in the wall of sound, but that was probably what she was going for. Love the song though!

Spotify:
"Something Beautiful" — 240,702 streams
"Prelude" — 259,848

Glad they released this as a promo song. Remarkable as an album track & introduction to the era but not really palatable to radio or the general public. 

Wow this and Prelude are great :duca: The production sounds so rich. She really has my attention

12 hours ago, mokitsu said:

It reminded me of Alabama Shakes' work.

Off topic but I hope they release new material now that they're about to tour :duca: Sound and Color is an all time fave of mine

 

If the rest of this album emulates that sound, too, I'll be super pleased

I love it when she does rock, so I loved this. I'm also glad she went experimental rather than commercial after Flowers. 

 

I honestly only liked three songs from ESV. PH has only one skip for me.

Yeah, it's a really good introduction - can't wait for the album.

10 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify:
"Something Beautiful" — 240,702 streams
"Prelude" — 259,848

This is for like 12 and 8 hours right?

5 hours ago, josesuxx said:

This is for like 12 and 8 hours right?

yes

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify [April 1st]
380,860 [total: 621,562]

stable 🙌🏼

this is SO SO good

I hated it on first listen. her voice on the r&b parts is heavenly

I saw this comment on another forum and it summs up pretty much how I feel about this song and her recent output so I'm just gonna post it instead of repeating other's words

 

Quote

Something Beautiful and Prelude highlight her biggest weakness for me: she often tries to make it seem like she's doing something profound while ultimately she's not doing much at all. The abstract lyrics, the experimental instrumental, it's all there but there's no meat on the bones or anything behind it. It's the illusion of depth without the substance to back it up, is the only way I can really think of it.

 

53 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

I saw this comment on another forum and it summs up pretty much how I feel about this song and her recent output so I'm just gonna post it instead of repeating other's words

 

 

whoopi-okay.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.