Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, FACT said:

I thought that was meth in the bottle :rip:

 

Why u know how meth looks like? 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I kinda liked The Chase song by H2H lol.

Maybe it helped a bit that I wasn't really expecting to like it at all but it was a nice surprise.

 

A bit sad we don't get high notes from the main vocal. It has been such an iconic part of SM GGs. :coffee2:

 

Thinking of the ENGENES i'm going to maul to see this biblical experience from the front row @ ENchella. Their sacrifice will be for a good cause.

Oh well, ZB1 won today. I really enjoyed the album and Blue is probably one of their best title tracks, but Melting Point still my favorite album.

 

H2H was a bit boring for my taste and none of the girls really stood out, I wish their concept was a bit more interesting and their image more distinctive. I think my favorite is Jiwoo so far.

 

ssstwitter.gif?ex=67bde5be&is=67bc943e&hm=c81b0384a942161360119486e2406d178c58f52560c05e5ec67cec913543848c&

The way she uses her bf influence and does whatevert the **** she wants :ahh: Love her for that, she's just living the life.

 

 

 

H2H debut was ok.  But All these companies wanting a Newjeans esque sound :rip:

 

 

Didn't give the impact of other SM GGs debuts

 

 

This is the first time I see Oscar being a platform to promote new music :skull: :skull: 

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

The way she uses her bf influence and does whatevert the **** she wants :ahh: Love her for that, she's just living the life.

 

 

 

Well ok lol

 

 

2 hours ago, bunnyeyes said:

I was told by the fake insiders on here that H2H's debut was Oh! X Magnetic. 
 

anyways the girls are talented, gorgeous, and the vocal layering is nice. Don't love nor dislike the song yet but it'll grow on me with its lush sound. not a fan of the eight person choreography with one member in the back for a lot of it but this is a really, really strong debut and the girls deserve love and protection debuting so young. 

@Pinter did you just make that **** up or no?

20 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

The way she uses her bf influence and does whatevert the **** she wants :ahh: Love her for that, she's just living the life.

 

 

 

Respectfully, what does LVMH have to do with the academy? 

Not aespa fandom exposed themselves as home of phobic after this

 

 

 

They have come to this. I think it insecurities, the boys did well (even if this song is unlistenable with that key) 

 

h2h song sounds like an album intro .. its a bit bland, but might grow on me

i need a strong chorus

34 minutes ago, choerry said:

Lisa's performing at The Oscars i'm so shook? 

I hope she took singing lessons I don't want my girl to be dragged

 spacer.png

I really want to see the pinks ledger as they are (75% of them) independent and only has distribution deals, and the features plus the high budget mv's... 

Edited by Xalric

The chase is great but it's title worthy

the group is really faceless they keep pushing that girl but she looks like she'd debut in Rescene or smith like that :rip: Add the fact they don't s standout vocalist I don't get the purpose of the group. 

37 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

H2H debut was ok.  But All these companies wanting a Newjeans esque sound :rip:

 

 

Didn't give the impact of other SM GGs debuts

 

 

Nothing about KiiiKiii or H2H is NJZ sound though. KiiiKiii from their music video to their song is straight from the 2010s. H2H with that intro bass sound that goes throughout the song is so SM.

LALISA AT THE OSCARS 

:ahh: 

i have to respect her game she really wants it 

I'm cool as ice, on the rock whiskey, ring-a-ring, ding-dong

 

insta-ezgif-com-optimize-1.thumb.gif.3f7

 

God I can't wait for their new song!

23 minutes ago, thirdward said:

LALISA AT THE OSCARS 

:ahh: 

i have to respect her game she really wants it 

She's been acting like a singer this whole time. Fitting 

36 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I hope she took singing lessons I don't want my girl to be dragged

 spacer.png

we will have to push the "first kpop act to perform at the oscars" tweets hard 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.